With You Again : An Amourshipping Story

hey guys i just wanted to let you know that i made a new book. its called 'with you again : an amourshipping story'. i already published the first 2 chapters (well the first one was just a intro, so i guess just the first chapter)  and you guys could check it out if you want. you dont have to of course if you dont want to, but ill appreciate it if you do. 

heres the summary of the book.

"Serena, the twenty year old kalos queen, is going to kanto, pallet town, to open a new pokemon performing school and to promote showcases in the kanto region. she remember that her friend, ash, a who was her crush when she was 16, and now is a world wide pokemon master and celebrity lives in pallet town in kanto. she always wanted to tell her true feelings towards her crush, but was too afraid of rejection. she claims that she no longer has feelings for him, but she starts to doubt her thoughts when she ends up staying in his mansion the entire time. will serena finally confess her feelings towards ash, or will her feeling forever remain a crush. read and find out :P".

so yeah thats it for now. ill publish the next chapter of this book (visiting his past) in the next couple of minutes. bye ;)