Epilogue

ASH'S POV

"you ready honey ?", i yelled as i Sat down on the couch.

"yeah babe ill be down in a second", Serena replied. "could you get Ava ready please".

"she still isn't ready ?", i asked in a frustrated tone.

"i would've gotten her ready if you hadn't used up all the conditioner !", she said as she walked out of our room to the interior balcony of the house which overlooked our living room.

"hey i love your hair", i said in a sarcastic tone. Trying my best to hold in my laughter. She looks as if one clemonts inventions had blown up right in her face. Minus the soot of course.

"this isn't funny ash. Why do you need to use conditioner anyway. You never comb your hair !", she yelled.

"yeah but i like to keep it silky", i said giggling.

" i swear yo-" she said grabbing a little sponge ball on desk of the upper living room and throwing it right at my face.

"ow, what was that for ?", i asked rubbing the back of my head.

"for making fun of me", she said with a smirk.

"remind me not to try and lighten the mood again", i said sarcastically. "anyway, isn't there more conditioner in that little box in the bottom shelf in your cabinet ", i asked.

"don't you think i would know what's in my ca-", Serena stopped herself from completing her sentence. OMA the expression on her face. You guys should've seen. Its the same expression Bonnie made when she knew that you could spell girafarig the same way front and back. It also looks like im right this time. That was honestly a lucky guess.

"just get Ava ready. Ill be back in a bit", she said stomping of towards our room.

"you're welcome. I love you", i said jokingly. As i peeped my head to see if i could see her standing on the corridor of the first floor

"yeah yeah whatever", she said as she slammed the door of our room.

Well I better get Ava ready. This night was new years eve, so everyone decided that we'd meet up again after all these years. It feels so weird when I think about it. It's been twelve years since the incident. After that we all pretty much parted our ways. But we still kept in touch. Clemont is now one of the most popular scientists in the field I technology, and like always is a total genius in electric types. Bonnie runs her own Pokemon day care, with the help of may's younger brother, max. Misty's I still the gym leader of the cerulean gym but now does her water show performances more frequently. Brock is now a Pokemon doctor, but we all know the reason why. His gets a first hand shot at nurse joy. Yep...... He's still singles ladies :p. Gary has now taken his grandfather's place as the Pokemon professor of the kanto region, after he retired. May is top co-ordinator in hoenn and dawns top co-ordinator in sinnoh.iris is a wild dragon Pokemon tamer and protector. Like I said, max is helping bonnie out in her daycare. Iris is an accomplished dragon master and is now the leader of the opelucid city gym.

And now for the relationships. Clemont and dawn are married. They got married two years after me and Serena did, meaning that they are married for two years now. May says that she's been dating someone for two years now,but hasn't told anyone who the person is. Everyone but me of course. She's currently dating drew and he told me that he's going to propose to her soon, so that's something to look forward to. Iris is also still single. I don't think that she would be able to make it tonight as she has some work to do and is in a whole other region....... and my greninja nd serenas braixen are also a couple! who wouldve thought ! Misty is actually engaged to Gary ! We were all utterly shocked when we heard the news. Misty ! And Gary ! Those two were like sviper and zangoose. How could they possibly get along. Even if they did, when In arceus' name did this even happen ?