Starting point

*its a bright sunny day on whale island, Killua, Alluka and Gon are sitting under a tree*

Killua's P.O.V
I would have never thought our adventures would lead up to this, the entire adventure felt like it was only yesterday when me and Gon had met at the hunter exam. I lean fourth back into the tree as I begin to slump from how exhausted I was from training today. (Italics are Killua, normal is Gon)
Ne, Killua

Yes?

I can't remember but, when did we meet again, and how?

Idiot! At the hunter exam! Over 2 years ago

Sorry sorry! It's just, so much has happened, it's kinda hard to keep track of it all and now that Alluka is here, I'm certain you won't be able to go on any adventures. It was hard enough to convince you to train with me, hehe...

Well, I have to be there for Alluka and protect her and something.*pats Alluka's head* It's just too dangerous for me to do anything with Alluka around.

(End of talking)
After our short conversation, I'm sure Gon has to understand at this point that I'm simply grounded, stuck with the responsibility of Alluka. I have to be a good big brother and be there for her, her only having the strength of a mere civilian doesn't exactly help either...
(Back to talking, the bold is Alluka)
Oh! Also, Killua?

Yees?

With Alluka around, do you think you could live with Mito-San and me?

I don't know Gon...

Yea onii-chan! Yea! Yea!

(Short break in conversation)
Alluka is tugging at my shirt and she really wants to be me but Gon wants to be with me too. This feels just like when we first split up, when I thought we were going to be split up forever I couldn't help but become extremely sleep deprived because....there's something I'm hiding from Gon...
(Back to conversation)
Pretty please onii-chan!!

Well, Alluka I just-

Would it really be that bad Killua?

Bad?

Nonono! Not bad! Just, uncertain about all of this... Alluka, can me and Gon speak alone for a minute?

Ok!

*gon and Killua climb the tree to its mid/half way point branch*

Gon, it's not that we don't want to stay with you, it's just... I don't know if Alluka's requests would have a bad effect on Mito-San

What do you mean?

Well.... Alluka could suddenly ask requests, if 3 of those requests are fulfilled then you get a wish and she'll grant it, just like how I got Alluka to heal you. (I can't tell him I get free wishes...)

What happens if you reject all of her requests?

You don't need to know that until later... Just trust me when I say that you don't want to reject any, you could only reject one....(if only he knew the consequences.. I could tell them to him but.... It's too risky)

Oh, well ok! I'll respect your wishes...

*they climb down the tree back to Alluka*

So onii-chan? Can we? Can we?

Sorry Alluka.. There's not enough room... Don't worry though we could always go to a nearby hotel or something so that we're still close to Gon!

Yay! Thank you onii-chan!

Hehe! No problem! Well, we'd better go to yorknew, that's the closets city I can think of with a hotel to stay at! We'll see you later Gon!

Bye-bye Gon-kun! *waving goodbye as Killua puts his hand over her shoulder and walks away*

(End of conversation)
Gon's P.O.V
I'm going to miss Killua again... There's.... Something that I really want to tell his but... I don't know if I can! I can feel the tension rise through my shoulders as I think "should I tell him now? Something might come up and I may not be able to talk to him in a long time!" I begin to slightly shake at the thought of not seeing Killua, he's o my descended down the hill so far that I can't see him and even that is getting a little heart-breaking... Emails can't replace the hole in my chest when I'm not near Killua... Sure it's him typing them but... It doesn't feel the same... What should I do?
1.Follow them
2.Just let it go and head back to Mito-sans.

(A/N: I'll be releasing 2 chapters at once so you can pick the path you want to keep reading on. See you in a bit!)