1. Follow (go back)

(Gons P.O.V)

How cute...

Just as I reach to turn the lamp off, I see killua petting allukas head.

I wonder what it's like to have siblings..

And someone you'd protect and care for even more than your lover...

I can't think negatively..

I shake my head to try and get right of the dark thoughts and just turn off the light; falling asleep shortly after..

(Killua's P.O.V)

Watching Gon and alluka sleep felt so captivating and peaceful..

Gons slow and steady breathing was so calming, having Alluka snuggle into me felt nice but..

I kinda wish it was Gon..

But...

There's no way I could do that..

Especially in front of Alluka, the pocky game was embarrassing enough...

I try to gently wiggle myself out of Allukas grasp and carefully tip-toe over to Gons bed and just sit on the ground, staring at the unconscious face.

I knew what I was doing was slightly creepy but I couldn't help it..

I brushed a couple rouge hairs out of his face and stare at his closed eyes.

I carefully move my slightly shaky hand to his back and run in circles with a slight guilty smile forming.

He was so warm and soft..

The way he had slight freckles across his shoulders and collar bone..

I bit my lip, feeling the lust wash over me.

I slowly lean slightly forward; closing the space between mine and Gons faces..

Just as I'm about to kiss him, I hear him groan slightly before opening his eyes.

"Killua? What're you doing over here?Weren't you sleeping with Alluka?"

"Ah- I- I mean- I-"

I can't believe I was this flustered over seeing Gon wake up...

"Ehe~ if you wanted to sleep with me, you should've just said so."

"W-whatever..."

I slowly and carefully crawl into Gons bed and face away from him, there's no way I can let him see my face and the way it heats up whenever I'm around him...

Just as I let out a sleepy sigh and close my eyes, I can feel warm, strong arms wrap around me, making me feel even more embarrassed, but...

I kinda like this feeling of being close to Gon..

I eventually give in to the warmth engulfing me from the boy behind me and snuggle into his arms; only to drift off slowly after...

~~~
Morning
~~~

(Killua's P.O.V)

I wake up alone in the bed, hearing light giggles from the other side of the room...

Oh no...

"Hehe! Onii-chan! You should've told me you like Gon-kunTHAT much! Hehe!"

I look around me only to find I was hugging a pillow tightly with my arms and legs wrapped around it...

"Ah! Alluka!- I!- No!- This!-"

"Don't worry onii-chan! I won't make fun of you for it! That much..."

"What was that last part?!"

"Nothing! Hehe!"

She dashed off to the bathroom, I assume to brush her teeth or something..

I groggily wipe my eyes and get any junk out of it that was previously there and run my hand through my hair; letting out a long sigh.

I wonder where Gon is anyway...

I throw myself off of my bed and quickly change before Alluka could come out of the bathroom, I mean, I know she's my 'sister' but still, I don't think she'd want to see me changing.

Just as I finish pulling my shorts up, I hear to door click and in comes Gon...

With....

A letter....

I wonder who it's from and what it's for...

"Gon? What's that letter about? Who's it from?"

"Hehe, don't worry about it~"

I try to eyeball the letter and all I could make out was
"To: Gon-kun ~<3"

That's all the info I needed to get drunk on jealousy...

"Gon..."

"Yeeesss~?"

His cheeks were slightly flushed as he grinned stupidly at the letter, holding it close to his chest....

Why can't he hold me like that....

"Why can't I know about the letter? I'm your boyfriend aren't I?"

"Yes~ buutt~.... I just wanna keep reading it to myself, is that so bad?"

YES, I mentally scream to myself as the jealousy just keeps rising and rising.

I can't take it anymore and I snap, jumping on top of Gon and tickling him.

If I want to take the letter, I have to take it discreetly...

Gon, practically dying of laughter as he wont stop squirming under me with tears and he won't stop smiling, he's almost dropped the letter..!

Come on...

Come on..!!!

Yes! He dropped it trying to hold me back, now's my chance!

I quickly grab the letter and hide it in my shirt before getting off of Gon.

A smirk is plastered on my face of victory.

Now..

To read this stupid thing...