1. Follow (go back)

(Gon's P.O.V)

I still can't get over the fact of how cute Killua is, I love it when he's trying to be all rough and tough but deep down, he just needs a hug~<3

S-so, m-moving on...

What do you guys wanna talk about? Wanna play a game?

Yea! Shiritori?

Hmm, maybe later..

How about Rock Paper Scissors?

That's just dumb..

You're so mean...

*sticks tongue out*

Hmm, oh! I know!

Yes Alluka? What is it?

I still have some candies from when onii-chan and I were travelling!

Soooo.....

We could play the pocky game!

W-what?! T-that's too sly...

It's not bad Killua! It's just kinda like.. A game of endurance!

*thinking to self* "they really don't know what happens if you don't break away.. Do they..."

Yea! Yea! Come on onii-chan!

F-fine..

*pulls out strawberry pocky out of backpack* here we go! *hands one to killua* who do you want to play with first?

*thinking to self* "I really wanted to do this with Gon for a while now but...there's no way I could do it in front of Alluka! That's way too embarassing!"

Killua? *waving hands in front of Killua* 'you ok?

*snaps back to attention* wha-huh?

Heh! I said, "are you ok?". Your face is slightly red~ *pokes Killua's cheek*

Baka! It was nothing!

Oh! Oh! Can I start with onii-chan?

Sure!

*thinking to self* "phew, it's only Alluka.. But still.. It would be kind of weird if I actually kissed her... I'll break away before we get to chance to... "Meet""

*places one side of pocky in her mouth*

*hesitantly takes the other*

I was watching them play, it seemed like a really cute game!

Watching them get closer.. And.. Closer...

I start to get nervous...

I don't like the thought of Killua kissing anyone else..

Agh! There I go again!

Stupid jealous thoughts!

*is 2 centimetres from Alluka's lips*
*thinking to self* "heh, watching ginger jealous is actually pretty entertaining but.. I couldn't ever kiss anyone else... Crap! I can already feel the blood rush to my cheek as I think about... Kissing Gon.... I immediately snap the pocky and just say I ran out of breath...."

Hehe! I'm better at holding my breath than onii-chan! *slightly dances*

Hehe... Y-yup! *slightly trembling*

Gon-kun!

Yes?

Do you want to play with onii-chan?

Phew! I thought you'd never ask! *laughing in chorus with Alluka*

As me and Alluka laugh at the sight of me being exited about playing a game with Killua that involves getting closer, watching his face heat up just melted us, there was no doubt.

Me and Alluka might not be related but we do have at least one thing in common!

We both love Killua unconditionally!~

Here you go Gon-kun!

Arigatou! Come on Killua!

F-fine!

*puts one end of the pocky stick in my mouth while leaning closer to Killua*

As Killua hesitantly put the thin cracker in his mouth, we were getting closer...

And c-closer...

Before either of us had the chance to pull away, Alluka but both of her hands on the back of our heads, pushing us into the kiss..

I wasn't complaining~....

*laughing* haha! Arigatou Alluka!

A-ALLUKA!!!

Haaii~ onii-chan?

I-! *covers face from embarrassment*

Me and Alluka, lost in laughter as we're still waiting for the boat to arrive.

Maybe waiting wasn't such a bad thing after all~!