The Boy Named Toby.

Lily Ann Withers was a very special teenager,but no one ever saw the gift she had. Except one certain teenage boy, his name was Toby Erin Rogers, the other kids in his class and at school teased him because of his conditions they called him"Ticci-Toby". When Lily first saw Toby he was on the floor watching his leg bleed and then he looked at her, his beautiful brown eyes locked with her bright grey eyes." Who did that to you?" Lily asked pointing to his leg. "T-he other k-kids, they d-don't like me." Toby replied. Lily frowned at this and pulls a handkerchief out of her pocket and gave to him placing it on the wound "Does it hurt?" Lily looked at him her eyes some what shined." N-no." Toby said quietly,as he looked away Lily pulled a band aid out of her pocket placing it on the cut that was bleeding and she smiled at him"All fixed up" Lily giggled as she started to walk away waving goodbye for the day.

September 10,2005
Toby's p.o.v.
She is nicer than the others, she helped me. I never u-understood w-why she H-helped but, maybe when I see H-her again, I can thank her. Toby thought to himself sitting on the ground watching Lily walk to her house, he smiled and got up and walked in the other direction thinking of how to thank her for her help. When he got home, he saw his drunk fathers car. Great, he's home, I have a bad feeling about today. Toby thought to himself as he braced himself when he opened the door. Toby hated his father, he always came home drunk and pissed for no reason, Toby was punched in the jaw as soon as he got into the doorway." Good for nothing fucked up piece of shit...." His dad kept mumbling under his breath sitting watching a show. Toby walk to his room twitching all the way to his door until his sister opened her door and asked him " Hey I'm going to a meeting at the library in an hour,wanna come with?" He nodded shutting his door, going to the bathroom to see the newly bruise his dad gave him, then he felt weird, he couldn't describe the feeling but it welcomed him, then like it never even happened , it was gone.
~one hour later~
"Toby, I'm going to the library now, are you coming with?" His sister asked knocking on his door waiting, Toby opened the door and looks at his sister walking out of his room"Yea I'm going with you."

~time passes by to 8:00 p.m.~
Toby's dad started ranting and yelling and hitting him, his sister, and his mother. His sister walked out of the house and went to a friends house for the night, Toby locked his door and his mother stayed quiet till the next afternoon.