Chapter 3: Moving out.

I woke up and got out of bed, "Time to start getting this planed out," I told myself as I sat in bed. I remembered talking to Al about the two parts and even about my own two part. What was their problem? They seemed to have forgotten about Al completely, I mean he escaped without any problems and he had some handy information. They seemed to be distracted with getting me back there, so as long as we don't do something to get their attention we'll be fine.
I got out of bed and changed into some clothing I had brought with me since Arthur had decided I should stay with Francis, since his house was a complete mess after the party. He also mentioned he had a surprise planned and that it would be given to me after breakfast so that sounds fun. I walked out of the room, still in pajamas, it didn't smell like Francis' normal idea for a breakfast so I assumed other countries were there which surprised me because they were oddly quiet. I walked into the living room, Feliciano was there along with Ivan, Arthur, Antonio, Gilbert, and Ludwig. This is when I finally understood why it was quiet, I blame it on Ludwig. I smiled and yawned "Good morning," I said softly as Feliciano ran towards me with his arms open. He almost knocked me down when he hugged me "Echo is outside," he said happily, I moved away confused, "Echo?" Feliciano nodded, "The puppy," he explained briefly. I smiled "Well that's a cute name but how did you come up with it?" I asked as he walked to the front door. "When we were checking to see if your latest gift was ready he kept barking and it echoed. That's where it come from." He opened the door to let Echo in, he ran in and immediately ran to Ludwig and sat on his lap. Ludwig was a little shocked but just pet him a few times and then placed him down on the floor.

Arthur was studying me and then told me to get changed, he smiled and said, "Hurry, because this is the biggest gift you'll ever get." I nodded and went back to the guestroom to change into some clothing I had brought with me. Black skinny jeans, an old anime shirt and black converse, I knew it wasn't any sort of fancy breakfast because I was pretty sure all the countries would want something different. I walked out of the room with my already folded pajamas in my arms, wait, am I forgetting something? I shook my head and walked out into the living room once more. Arthur smiled and led me to the front door, "Let's get moving." He pushed the door open and walked out, I followed closely as he got in the car, I sat in the passenger's seat Arthur looked over at me before smiling and asking, "Are you ready?" I gave him a smile and nodded quickly he began driving away from his house, I looked back and saw the other countries close behind. I was about to turn around and rest my head on the window, but I realized Arthur was parking, I sat up quickly, "Why'd you stop?" I asked before looking around. He smiled and pointed at a house, "Your gift." I looked at him confused at first but immediately my eyes widened, "You have to be kidding me,"I doubted he had actually bought a house for me but I got off the car quickly either way. Arthur tossed the keys to me before I closed the door, "Take a look," he smiled, I rushed to the front door. On the way there I could see beautiful flowers of all shapes and colors; I got to the door and put the key in the keyhole but as soon as I did someone opened the door from inside. A young man greeted me, Arthur walked up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "And it comes with a butler, you're welcome." I looked back at the young man holding the door open, and smiled, "Go ahead and take a look around,"Arthur said with a small smirk. I walked past the man and walked around the house, it looked too fancy for me but I mean if Arthur bought me a house I would assume this is what it would look like, I could see the staircase, "All of this for me?" I looked back at Arthur and he gave me a small smile, "You can't always stay with me, you know?" Arthur walked around one of the couches and towards me, "Come with me. I want to show you something." I nodded as Arthur guided me up the stair case. I looked around as he turned into so many different halls and walked through so many rooms. I didn't actually believe the house was this big. Where is Arthur going anyways? He stopped in front of a door at the end of the hall, he took out a golden key and placed it in the key hole. He grabbed my arm and quickly dragged me into the dark room as soon as the door was open.