Chapter 11

"V, can you send me home?" You asked him.

"Why don't you ask Jungkook." He replied annoyingly.

"He's busy." You complained.

"So am I." He argued back.

"Please?" You begged.

"Fine." He finally agreed as he grabbed his keys.

"Manager hyung, I'm taking your car." He shouted.

  —  

He drove in silence. You wondered to yourself if something was bothering him. You wanted to break the awkwardness and start a conversation but how? You yourself felt awkward being with him because you haven't been around V all day. He looked sad and depressed so you opened your mouth and started saying something.

"You were great at practice today." You told him.

"You didn't even notice me." He replied back with his eyes on the road.

You didn't know what to say because it was true. You had so much fun hanging around Jungkook today that you totally forgot about V.

"I'm sorry..." You said quietly with your head down.

The conversation ended there. He continued driving to your house in silence. After parking in your driveway, he walked you to your door.

"Thanks for the ride." You said.

"And I'm sorry for everything today." You apologize.

He kept his head down and when he finally raised it, he gave you a tired and meek smile. Then you grab his hand and told him "I'll make it up to you."

"What will you do to make it up?" He asked.

"I'll spend my day with you tomorrow." You told him.

"Promise?" He asked holding up his pinky finger.

"I promise." You told him while locking your pinky with his.

"Oh, one more thing. Can I come to your house and spend the day or night whenever I want?" He asked.

"Uh... sure." You said.

"Okay~" He said with a big smile.

As you were talking, you weren't looking directly at him because you were scared. But when you did, he unexpectedly gave you a kiss on your lips. After he kissed you, he suddenly walked into your house.

"Yah! V! What are you doing?!" You asked as you closed the door.

"You said I can stay whenever I want." He confirmed.

"Oh... yeah." You answered.

  —  

"How come I don't see your parents at all?" V asked.

"They're on their anniversary trip." You replied.

"Oh, no wonder." He quietly said.

"Hana, I'm hungry." He whined.

"But you just ate 2 hours ago at dance." You told him.

"I'm still hungry." He continued whining.

"Okay, I'll make some food." You agreed.

You made simple food for him because you didn't want to go all out with your cooking. While cooking, you were talking with V and that made you pour in extra salt which made the food a little more salty but V still ate it deliciously. After he ate, he turned on the television and put on some exercising program and started exercising. After you finished cleaning, you joined him. You both did all kid of stretches and aerobics. It was getting late by then and V had to leave for his house because school was tomorrow. Not that it bothered you because his house was just across the street. After he left, you took and shower and went to bed.