Prologue: Was This My Mi'steak'?

Well kid, it all began one rainy night...

I was out in the fields eating my fill of grass, when out of no where, Farmer Chadwick grabbed me by my horns, and led me to the shack at the end of the property. Yet no one knew very much about this building, all of us knew that it was not be be trifled with.

"Well Wallace," Farmer Chadwick said calmly, "You had this a long time coming." And with that, he restrained me in a strange device, and wrapped something around my instrument, left me there, and walked out the door. What felt like weeks went by until Farmer Chadwick returned to let me go, little did I know, nothing would ever be the same again.

I left the shack and went back to my friends, Zug and Dozer, the three of us were the bulls of the family, and had everything we wanted. Dozens of beautiful cows all lining up to get with us, respect from all of the other animals, and treated like royalty by the farmer and his entire family. At least we were the bulls of the family, I suppose now it should be, they are now the bulls of the family.

"Woooaahhh ho ho ho, look at who we have here, Wallace look at you, did you loose something? Did you 'drop' something? Hahaha" Dozer yelled and all of the animals laughed at me in harmony.

"Hey Dozer, I think now at least he will be better at most things, seeing as how nothing will be 'hard' for him any more." Zug replied. Jokes like that went on all day, guys and girls coming up to me saying, "What's up? Oh sorry, I meant to say 'What's not up?'" Very clever...

I went throughout the day feeling useless, feeling that now I am just a literal piece of meat, not wanted by anyone or anything, why am I here? Did I do something to deserve this? Memories of the past flooded my mind and tears began to flood my eyes; it was at that moment that I saw her, saw the love of my life, Bell, coming around the bend with Zug. He knew I loved her, he knew that she was all I wanted with my life, but I guess my desires are no longer important. I guess it is now not going to happen, I never should have loved her, I never should have been out that night, I never should have even been born...it was MY mi'steak'.