Chapter 1

Packing up the rest of my shit, damn I'm ready to go home! I've got my favourite black studded heals on my very tight black leather trousers tight white crop top that makes my boobs pop and black leather cropped jacket with the club logo on my back. You could say I'm not a girly girl but I know how to treat one of you know what I mean, I've been born and raised in a bikers life and that is what I love.

My matte black Harley was waiting for me to ride back home but I had to wait for my 'movers' that meant prospects from the club that dad had sent. I told him not to mention my arrival would be today cos I want to surprise everyone since I never paid home a visit. The prospects finally arrived and started packing all my stuff.

"Oi, be careful with my stuff, dipshit if I find one thing in that box that is broken when I unpack at home. I'll find you and personally make you pay for it, in any way I choose." He looked scared shitless before he could reply I threw my leg over my bike put my black Michael Kors aviators, revved and I was gone. It would be a long ride home but I knew it and there was no way it would stop me I couldn't wait for their reaction for when I arrived.

8 horns later I have had enough! Okay I'm in leather but have some fucking respect. I was refilling my bike about 20 miles from the club house when a black Land Rover pulled up in front of me not before beeping the horn. The driver came over to me, he looked like some cocky little rich boy, and I had to bring him down a couple of pegs. Before he even opened his mouth I said "You think I'm some club whore? Well sweetheart I'm not." I punched him bang in the nose and kneed him hard in his balls.

Kicked off the kickstand and was gone on a rage home but the ride calmed me before I got to the club house. Riding the familiar streets around the club house there wasn't another bike on the streets thanks to dads meeting giving me some time to get there without being seen by club members. Some bystanders where gawking at me since they had 'never seen me around before'; and I thought I had a bad memory when I was late for a fight. I guess I was wrong.

The last corner until the club house I stopped and just sat in my bike for a second reminiscing about growing up here and the memories with my dad since mum was a biker WHORE to the max and a junkie so I guess she's the reason that I am a little fucked up. I got my wits together but took my leather cut off and rode to the gates to see squeaks a prospect stopped me.

"Sweetheart you can't come in unless you are a part of the Devils riders. You look like a club whore but I don't remember you from anywhere." That statement got me pissed off once again but I let it slide because I was feeling nice all of a sudden something that doesn't happen on a daily basis.

"God squeaks, you don't remember me after 4 years come on. Let me in to see my pops." I took my aviators off so he could see my face.
"Shit. The daughter has returned and look how you turned out, damn fine but your pops ain't gonna like you dressed like that! And oi, sorry about the reference but it's kinda true but you defiantly pull it off. Go in and see your pops he's dying to see you." I blew him a kiss like I used to flipped my aviators back on and parked my bike next to my dad's bike. And walked in and saw Charlie behind the bar, and suddenly needed some liquid courage to do what I was going to do. "Charlie 2 shots of Jack please." I was testing to see if Charlie still had the same reply because I was the only one to ask for only 2 shots of Jack Daniels like that. On impulse only the reply I got back was.
"Nix you know I can't give you that you're underage. Wait... NIX?!"
"The one and only baby."
"Well, I guess I can't say you're underage anymore. For anything." There was a hint of lust and hunger in his eyes when he looked at me. Charlie and I used to have an on off fling before I went off to uni but it ended before I went because I was leaving and he had to start to look for an old lady.
"Nothing at all I guess. So how was your search for an old lady then Chazza?" I had to stay focuses on why I was here and not start something I couldn't finish with a club member of I was going to leave again. It just wouldn't be fair and I knew what it felt like.
"Here's your shots and it was semi successful. I found the girl I want but I'm still persuading her to give the club a chance so until she comes here I can't be sure that she can be my old lady."
"Charlie if you love her then it doesn't matter, but once you tell her she's your old lady there's no more fucking about its just you and her." I downed my shots. "The main thing is... Is she good in bed if she is then babe she's the one for you if she can do what you like then stop being a dick and bring her here and stake your claim on her and make it official that she's your old lady." The shots were taking their effect lightly.