Chapter 5

I hate going to church on a fucking Wednesday morning, half way through the week and someone had to fuck up my peaceful time off. Last week I told Judas about my past and what happened to me all those years ago, I was scared that he would run like others have. But he's right here, arm over the back of my chair, playing with my long hair which I forgot to tie up in a messy bun this morning. He is looking like the stereotypical biker messy bed hair, his cut on that said vice president over a tight black top, pair of black jeans. To me he looked edible, and the club whores thought that as well however since they aren't allowed to church I didn't have to deal with them right now.

"Dad, what are we doing here and also why am I being called in on my week off? Because that's just shitty, unless there is something that you desperately need my specific skills for that is." My dad and I's relationship had gone to shit when I turned to drink and drugs, I said shit that now I think about I want to throw up, things that you should never say to anyone. I had to rebuild everything and right now it's much better that what it was things are never going to be the same but they are better than when I was kidnapped.

"You know I hate sending you in for jobs, I only took to on for 98 out of a possible 359 while you were in collage for a reason. But even I have to admit it, this needs your delicacy and skills to sort this out its just really fucked up." I had refined skills that I had perfected over the years it collage and I had done extra classes for an early PhD in psychology. I had been approached by the FBI for a job in the bureau but I declined since I have a club to look after but I do odd jobs for them every now and again if they really need me and they will have my back if I need them.

"I'm taking Reaper with me if you don't need him." I wanted Judas to see what I was made for, my strong point. That even though I'm a little broken that I am stronger in other places, and I will battle my demons until the day I die and never let them take over me again.

"Actually there is another few motion that needs to be dealt with, isn't there Reaper?" I looked at my father who didn't look very happy but not fuming, confused, wondering what is going on with everyone this morning. I turned to Judas to see him stood up and looked me directly in the eyes

"Well Rayne Harley Thompson. Will you do the honour and become my old lady?" What did he just say? Old lady? WHAT?

"...Yes." I didn't even recognise my own voice. "Yes, Reaper I will be your old lady." This time I said it with more confidents. My father gave me and Reaper a new cut already patched up with a property patch no bitch is going to fuck with my man or me again since we have a law in our club about fucking with some ones old lady or their relationship but no one has been dumb enough to fuck with it.

This is what I wanted, but he doesn't even know if I'm good in bed to not. I jumped into his arms, and kissed him hard. "You better hope I'm good at fucking then." I whispered in his ear and nibbled his ear lobe, before anything could go any further I jumped down and sat in my chair. That didn't last for long, I was hauled off my chair and sat in Reapers lap, I wasn't complaining Reaper is comfy, but for what he did I might as well tease him. I started to lightly grind myself on him.

Reaper took my hips in his big hands and pushed me harder onto him. "If you're going to do that at least use some pressure and not be a cock tease. Or your gonna get it later Sweetheart" He squeezed my hips and then trailed his hands down to my thighs and started drawing patterns on them which he knew drove me crazy.

(Phoenix is her club name just like Reaper is Judas')

"Phoenix, what do you think if we move the shipment to the Thursday instead?" This man is lucky that I can multitask and I know what they were talking about.

"The shipment of coke coming in? To the Thursday? Don't we have that club ride for the cancer patients on the Thursday so that's a no and also a ride next week Thursday. So Thursdays are out of the question, but the Tuesdays are fine so why don't you move it to Tuesday? If you do that then you're going to have to call them in the next 10 hours so they know when to have the shipment in for." I have a very good memory which can be a double edged sword at times but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger doesn't it. "On that note you have a call to make and I have a few issues to deal with which I will need Reaper for, so I will see you later dad."