Sharing a Birthday

We've been sharing a room since the day I arived. My hair has grown much more and is touching my shoulders with its black tips. Thor's hair is a dirty blonde and taps lightly at his shoulders.
Frigga and Odin have yet to ake me to Heimdall to assess my age so for the past three years. I've been sharing a birthday. But that would end today.
----------
"Loki, I'll teach you another spell them I'm taking you to Heimdall." My mother calls out from down the hall. "Okay" She pops her head out of her room. Thor and I are busted. We've been climbing the throne. "Boys get down before you hurt yourselves." Thor eyeballs me and I lift him and place I'm on the floor. A little trick my mother taught me. She grins at me. I hover myself to the ground.
Odin comes out of the Throne Room/Meeting Room. He motions for Thor. Then he turns to me and looks right in my eyes. "You and your mother ate going to see Heimdall." My response could have been better.
"Yeah I know. She told me."
"Exuse me." His brow creases.
"Frigga, your wife, the Queen of Asgard. She told me already."
"Mmh. Did she?"
"Yes. Yes she did."
"Thor, care to tell your brother what he's forgetting." Thor doesn't seen to know either.
"Oh, never mind him. I'll tell him on our way to Heimdall. We're running late."
I rush to Frigga and look up at her confused. "You forgot the sir. Don't sweat it Loki. He's on a power trip."
Those words I still remember today. How she waved her hand in the air. Like if she was waving Odin away like a fly. Like he was a bug easily squished. Back to my story.
"Frigga." A deep voice pierces the air. Heimdall.
"I believe Odin told you already." She eyes him.
Frigga told me how each child is a signed a trait. I know now that is not why I was there. They did not know of my age. At the time I did not remember those first years but it's come back to me.
Heimdall glares at me, "Mischief. Three years and 358 days of it."
"Thank you." Frigga grabs my shoulder and we begin walking back to the palace.