That First Night

I remember very little but, I'll tell you what I do.
That woman held me all night. I know now she held me while sitting on the throne.
To blame my disire for the throne on Friga is cruel. She is gone now and it makes my eyes water writing this chapter. Any way back to my story.
She spoke softly to me, whispering the spells I use to this day. As she's whispering I'm wondering about the other child.
Of course I know now that the other child was Thor. My best friend gone worst foe. Okay back to what I was saying.
She whispers about how well me and Thor will get along. I'm completely confused about who Thor was at the time.
The man who saved me comes back. His voice booms at the woman. Telling her I'll be fine and that she should go to bed.
She gets up very slow and walks back to the crib, places me with Thor, kisses my head just like my mother but, she's my mother now, then she leaves. I remember her dress spinning around the corner and long blonde curls bouncing.
Thor stares at me. I stare back. He's got the same blonde hair, just a little less than the woman. I have one strand of black hair in front of my face.
Thor falls back to the pillow and close his eyes. I don't exactly fall back I more slide then close my eyes.
I curl my knees up to my chest and I never really go to sleep. Every hour I hear footsteps come into the room. I believe it's the woman. I am valadated when I feel her hair brush against my head and her warm lips kiss my cheek.