Breakfast

That night was interesting. I guess after the last time the woman came in I fell into a deeper slumber. For when I woke up I thought I was home. When I realized I wasn't I let o I t a loud wial. Awaking the man, the woman, and the other child.
The woman ran in her curled locks twisted. Not as elagent ad last night. She grabs me. My I inform you. I'm still screaming. She rubs the long black strand of hair in front of my face in between her thumb and finger. "I hope you grow more than this" She chuckles and smiles. I'm now huming my scream. She starts whispering those spells again. Rubing my hair in rythym with her words.
The man walks in a little less concerned with me and grabs the other child. The other child looks at me grinning. This one thinks he's special. I could tell you what u was thinking but I'll stick with. This one thinks he's special.
I don't notice that the woman I walling till the arched door frame pass above me.
The man is in front of us holding the other kid. I guess the woman has figured out I don't know anyone's name. "The other baby is Thor. He is to be the God of Thunder. The big man is Odin. The king. I, I am Frigga, his husband so that makes me queen. Lastly where are we. Asgard."
I shock her with what I say next because her eyes widen. "I, I am Loki."
"Are you? The God of Mischief. I've got my hands full."
" Frigga yes." She stufles a laugh.
"I'll teach you my magic to sway you to good."
I know now that woman's efforts failed. How can I say she failed. Like I said it's not fair to blaim my choices on her.