Feelings

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, "ugh school." Honestly, I really didn't mind school, I actually kinda liked it. But I hate the gossip, and I'll have to face Jeff after he saw me naked last night. I shivered at the thought of him seeing me like that. I rolled off of my bed and onto the floor. The floor was cold and hard, I slowly peeled myself off of it and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked horrible. I tugged my shirt over my head and dropped it on the ground. Then I realized that I forgot to get clothes, so I wrapped a towel around me, just in case the curtains were parted, and walked to my dresser. I opened the top drawer AKA my underwear and sock drawer. I grabbed my black lace bra and the matching black lace panties. I looked out the window, and once again Jeff was watching me-smirking at me. So I decided to entertain him, I turned my back to the window and dropped the underwear I had in my hands. I ran my hand up my leg until it got to my upper thigh, and I slid my finger in the waistband of the tight black night shorts I was wearing, and pulled them down. I stepped out of them, and they were sitting on the floor in front of me. I bent over, arching my back to make sure he had a good view of my ass, I picked up the shorts and threw them into the hamper by my door. I smiled when I quickly glanced and noticed Jeff practically drooling staring at me, I started shaking my but and dancing. After about a minute and a half, I picked my towel back up and wrapped it around me still laughing historically. I walked into my bathroom and dropped the towel, I slid down my panties and stepped into the shower. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, I turned the cold water knob. I hate warm showers, I only take cold ones. I ran my hands up my neck and to my knotted tangled hair, I tried combing it out with my fingers but failed when one of my fingers got tangled up on it. I finally got it untangled, and grabbed my body wash I squeezed the bottle until a little came out. I made a mental note to tell my mom that I needed more body wash. I rubbed my hands together and spread it all over my pale body. I then grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair. I finished washing it and grabbed the conditioner, I conditioned my black hair and let it sit. I rinsed my hands and grabbed the shaving creme, I put it all over my left leg, and grabbed my razor. I ran it up my leg from my ankle to my upper thigh repeatedly. I finished and put shaving creme on my other leg, I did the same thing but this time Jeff popped into my brain, and next thing I know blood is flooding out of my leg.I covered it with my hand which didn't seem to help much, it still found its way to the bottom of my shower it started to sting in the water, so I stood up and stepped out of the shower. I looked in the cabinet behind the mirror and grabbed the band aids, I sat on the toilet with the lid down and propped my injured leg up on my left leg and opened a band aid. I went to put the band aid over the cut, but I couldn't. It was like I was under a spell or something, I didn't want to cover such a beautiful thing. I watched the blood pour our of the cut until it just stopped coming out. But I still stared at it unable to tear my eyes from the beauty of it. Finally I heard a knock on my bedroom door and my mom saying "Jane honey, are you almost ready for school?" I snapped out of it and quickly ran over to the shower. "Um almost mom just let me finish." "Ok Jane." I turned on the faucet and ducked head underneath, I rinsed my hair and shut off the faucet. Then I ran into my bedroom, and found some black skinny jeans and a black tank top with some white DC converse, I blow dried and flat ironed my hair, and did my makeup. I ran out the door to my bus stop, I'm just in time. I stepped onto the bus, and took a deep breath, preparing myself for the day that lies ahead of me. I took a seat in the very back if the bus where I always sit with Claire. "Oh my god, Claire you are not gonna believe this, but Jeff saw me... naked." I said quickly, and her jaw dropped. "No way." She said trying to conceal her laughter. "Yeah, he was watching me through my bedroom window." I replied. She started laughing and she turned towards me. "Have you seen Liu yet?" She asked sounding mesmerized. The name seemed familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. "Umm who?" I asked her. "Liu, Jeff's older brother." Oh now I know who she as talking about. "Yeah he's aright I guess but Jeff is so hot!" I said without thinking, when I realized what I had just said I clamped a hand over my mouth. "What did you just say?" She asked with her mouth wide open. "um...uh...I don't know..." What the hell just happened I don't like Jeff...or do I? He does have sexy wild hair the dark color if midnight, and his green eyes are so mesmerizing. Maybe I'm falling for Jeff. No don't think like that! My conscience scolded me, the rest of the week went by quickly. And every time Jeff smiled or winked at me or even looked at me I got butterflies. Maybe Jeff isn't so bad...