Ch. 6: Forgiveness

Ariana's POV

"So where were you yesterday?" I murmured to Kyle.

"Baby, I tried to come, but the security wouldn't let me go in, I'm so sorry," he said, kissing me lightly on the forehead.

"You know, you could've left a text or a phone call or something,"

"I'm sorry, but I bet you were great,"

"You wouldn't know, now would you?"

"Ariana, I know I wasn't being a very supportive boyfriend, and I'm sorry, but please, I don't like it when you're mad at me, please forgive me," he said, moving his hands from my back, to my butt, then kissing me softly.

"Stop," I murmured, pulling away.

"What?" He asked.

"That was really important to me, and kissing me and all that isn't helping,"

"Well what do you want me to do? I already said I was sorry, I'm just trying to get you to forgive me!" He forced.

"You don't need to shout,"

"You know, whatever, I'm gonna go," he said, pushing me lightly to the wall, and leaving.

Do you still love him?

Well yeah... He's just upset with me being upset with him. It's okay, what's a relationship without fights?

Relationships don't involve violence.

It's okay, I'll let it go. It was only once, I'm not bruised or anything, I'm fine.

It's just, Kyle wasn't there for me, and when he wasn't, I needed Justin, but he wasn't there either.

But he did show up and he did perform.

But the fact that my performance was so important to me, and the two most important guys in my life didn't even bother to show up.

I'm surprised that Kyle didn't come, I saved him that seat, and he said he would come.

I felt like a complete idiot sitting in my seat with no one I feel comfortable with next to me.

On my left was no one, and on my right was Demi Lovato, it was honestly really amazing, but she's not my close friend.

The guys didn't want Karson to leave them to sit next to me, so they all stayed in the crowd. I mean, it was still fun and all, but not exactly how I pictured it.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

I walked up to it and opened it, seeing Justin with a flower in his hand.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, I'm um, sorry for being a terrible friend," he said, handing me a flower and quickly kissing me on the cheek.

Then he turned around, wanting to walk away.

"You wanna come in?" I asked.

"It's okay, I've bothered you enough, but thanks,"

"No really, it's not a bother, I promise,"