Ch. 36: Court

Justin's POV

Ariana and I arrived at court today, we hired the best lawyer we knew. I'm praying my Ariana gets out of this. I can't see her like this anymore.

"Courts in session! Please approach," the judge said, hitting the gabble.

Our lawyer stood up, papers in his hand and clearing his throat.

"My client here, Ariana, has been sexually assaulted with rape and has been abused by Kyle Wilson, as well as being stalked by him,"

"Evidence,"

"Here on July 2nd, Ariana broke up with Kyle for her own reasons, then a month later they were seen kissing outside of Ariana's LA home. Ariana has told me that she did not want to kiss him, and that he kissed her multiple times without her desire. He was desperate to get Ariana back, so he stalked her, trying to ruin her image for Justin Bieber, his competition in this case. On her last week on tour, she was pulled and slapped many times, there aren't any footage, but there are scars and bruises on Ariana-"

"-how do you know it was him?" Kyle's lawyer spat.

"Let him finish," the judge said.

"As I was saying, Ariana knew that Kyle was trying to get her back, and no matter how much she told him to stop, he wouldn't. At that time she was dating Justin Bieber I believe, she just didn't want it to go public because Kyle threatened her,"

"Evidence? I don't think so. Clearly in that image Ariana wanted to kiss Kyle, it doesn't prove that Kyle forced her to kiss her," Kyle's lawyer argued.

"That isn't even the main part of this case, the point is that she has been sexually assaulted by your client!"

"There isn't any proof there!"

He gave me the look, I shook my head. He sat down next to me looking like he had no evidence. Then Kyle's lawyer stood up and started his defences.

"Just tell him you're pregnant, then he loses! Why can't you give me permission?"

"Justin doesn't know yet," I muttered.

"Tell him now before the judge goes back to me, I'll request a recess,"

"Okay," I said.

The judge called a recess, I quickly got up, grabbed Justin by the arm and dragged him into the halls.

"What? What's wrong?" Justin asks cluelessly.

"I need to tell you something,"

"Okay?"

"I-I... I don't want to lose this case,"

"I don't want you to lose it either,"

"I'm nervous. Kyle played this smart, he made sure there were no cameras or people around, there isn't much proof to tell,"

"Don't worry babe, you got this," he said, kissing me softly on the lips.

"Okay," I said taking a deep breath. "I gotta win."

I walked back into the court room and session has returned. I couldn't tell him. I'm too pussy to say it right to his face. I'll just get my lawyer to say it. I'll see what happens.

"He has to security footage, he has no form of evidence!" Kyle's lawyer argued.

My lawyer stood up and cleared his throat. "I have full proof, and you'll see it in 9 months," he spoke boldly.

The crowd gasped, but I was too afraid to look back at Justin.

"She's pregnant, confirmed by doctor and everything, here are the ultrasounds,"