Chapter 1 : Peachy World

"Ayyyy yoooo!! You're now listening to 10.17 the heat with your favorite host, Ms. Peachy Chinky in the building! How yall doing!! Yall just listened to Solo Lucci, Whip it!" I said as I did my introduction.

"Alright yall my time is up! I'll crack yall up again tomorrow on yall way to work! Have fun in traffic! Signing off Peachy Chinky!".

I swirled my chair around and saw my boss Patrick. " Wassup P?". Patrick ran to my chair and gave me a big overwhelming hug. "Ay man get off!" I said laughing pushing him off. "Man you getting better everyday! Our rates are through the roof peach! Like bruh I don't know how you do it!" Patrick said happily. "Well you know how I do!" I said fluffing my shirt. "But yoooo I got a party request for you, you tryna make some money this weekend!?" Patrick said asking me with the upmost confidence. "Hell nah! The last time I did that MC bullshit for you somebody got shot!" I said walking out the studio. "Man come on, 100 each hour, it's for some girl, she got a grand opening in Nashville".

I looked at him somewhat convinced. "You coming with me? How am I gonna get all my equipment down there?" I said with an attitude. "Peachy she sent 500$ to the office for you to come MC, this lady ain't taking no for an answer! Plus she love your morning show!" Patrick said shaking my shoulder. "Ight shit! When I gotta be there?" I asked. "Well, uhm yeah about that.." he said clearing his throat. "You gotta be there tonight " Patrick said looking away. "What the fuck you say!" I said pushing him. "You gotta be there tonight! Yo come on you my home girl, you gotta do this for me! Plus shawty fine" he said giving me a sly smile. "Man ion want that girl! I ain't looking!" I said walking into the break room. "Yo please, look peachy, if you wanna work here still you gotta go! She sent 500$ and it's 100$ an hour bruh that's fast money" Patrick said getting stern. "Huh, now you wanna play big boss man, I'm going but when I get back I quit, you ain't shit!" I said walking out of the building. "Thanks bruh I love you! You got plenty time to pack! I'll be waiting for you!" Patrick yelled. I stopped in my tracks. "Shit the money!" I said walking back into the building. I opened the door, Patrick was standing there with a big yellow envelope. "Here's the money" he said smiling. "Fuck you" I said laughing snatching the envelope. "Love you too" Patrick said.