Chapter 7 : A Twist of Reality

KRIS POV

"Nigga she did what!!!" I said looking at Peachy wide eyed. "She kissed me bruh, I'm kinda feeling her" Peachy said breaking my heart. Peachy and I, went to school together and our moms have been friends since diapers. So we're really not just neighbors and co workers. You know as times changed, we got older, Ive always had a soft spot for her.

"Well shiiiit! Cool cuh! I gotta head out to my cousin crib in Antioch I'll see you when I get back to your place man" I said dapping Peachy up.

I walk out the studio booth and my face completely dropped. How could I be so dumb, I should've shot my shot when I had the chance back in 2015.

Prom 2K15
"Ay! Ay! Ay!" The class of 2015, dancing and hyping each other up at prom. "Alright class of 2K15!!! We're gonna slow it down and play something y'all can feel!" Peachy said on the mic.

"Come on Kris! Let's go dance!" Peachy said as she took off her headset getting ready to head to the dance floor. "Look, I know Keisha cheated on you, and keep dancing on the nigga right in front of you. But! We can go make her jelly?" Peachy said to Kris. A sad brace face Kris, shined a cute shy smile, "yeah fuck it lets go" she said holding her hand out for Peachy.

The two took the floor by storm, even though it was a slow song playing, somehow they hit the folks on every beat.

"Alright come here Peach! Let's actually slow down" Kris said jokingly pulling peach into her arms. Peach wrapped her arms around kris, and they swayed to the music. "You know, I use to like your ass freshman year?" Kris said laughing. "Bullshit! You just stared at me until I said hi, and we've been friends ever since! Then you told me our moms were friends" Peachy said laughing then laying her head on Kris's shoulder. "But you never thought of why I was actually staring at you?" Kris's voice deepened with seriousness. "I swear I thought I loved you, you were so beautiful" Kris said chuckling. "Stoppp, you're not funny! You were cute too but you always had a girlfriend" Peachy said. Kris grabbed peaches chin and leaned in for a kiss.

"Alright that wraps up prom folks! You don't gotta go home, but y'all gotta leave this motherfucka" Coach Carter said over the intercom.

Back to reality

I shake my head, shaking away the thought of prom night. Coach carter was such a dick for that.

"Knock knock" I say walking into my cousin Elaine's house. "Man what have I told yo lil pussy ass about just walking in this bitch!" Elaine's Atlanta accent spilled over her words. "Shut the hell about that! Maybe you should lock that motherfucka!" I said laughing slouching down into her red loveseat in the living room. "You know what, how about you just roll up this blunt" Elaine said throwing her 8th of weed at me. "It better not be no reggie either!".

"So you like this bitch peachy foreal!" Elaine said laughing hitting the blunt then passing it to me. "Yes nigga damn!" I said grinning. "You sure you just ain't heartbroken from Laura dumb ass?" Elaine said referring to my ex Laura. She was cheating on me with a guy from work. "Man me and Peachy go back to School days!" I said shaking my head. I pulled the blunt one hard time, and everything just clicked. "I'm gonna get peachy to fall in love with me!" I jumped up in the air clapping my hands excitedly. Elaine rolled her eyes and snatched the blunt back. "That dumb ass idea! Good luck home wrecker... knowing that girl feeling someone else!" Elaine said walking off into the next room. "Well May the odds be in my favor!". I yelled as she walked away.