Chapter 2 : Club Scout

I'm on my way home, and hear my phone ring. "Hello?" I said answering my phone. "Hey this is Kiya, are you on your way?" She said with a strong country accent. "Um I don't mean to be rude, but how did you get my number? And who is this?" I said. "I'm Kiya, I sent for you to do my grand opening in Nashville and I found your number in the yellow pages!" She said happily. "This is your business phone right!?" She screeched. "Um yeah, but I'm on the way, when is the grand opening?" I lied. "Oh darling, it's tomorrow! I just wanted to show you around and everything!" "Ight cool?" I said slightly confused. I then rudely hung up the phone. "Jesus what the fuck did Patrick get me into" I said to myself. "Probably a honky tonk bar" I thought to myself

Just pulled up to my house,
had to start packing. I ran into my neighbor Kris. "Ay wassup Kris!" I said as I watched her throw her trash away. She ran over to my car. "Hey wassup peach!! Why you home early!" She said curiously. "Man fucking Patrick got me going to Nashville for some girl grand opening" Kris and I both work at the Radio station, she works the late shifts though. "He told you last minute didn't he!" She said getting hype. "Hell yeah nigga! But she sent 500$ in advance, as assurance that I'm going". "Man you got it" she said daping me up. "But yo lemme get going I gotta pack " I said closing my car door. Kris facial expression turned sour. "Yo bruh you okay?" I asked concerned. "Nah bruh, remember Nia?" She said referring to her girlfriend, that I met last week. "Yeah! She's so pretty!" I said happily. "Nah bruh we broke up, and I'm not tryna be alone tonight, she cheated on me, and that apartment reminds me of her too much" she said moving her silky brown hair out of her face. "Man bruh, I didn't wanna drive alone, you tryna come to Nashville with me?" I asked sweetly. "Hell yeah nigga" her voice deepened from her holding her tears back. "Go pack and be here by 2:00!" I said pushing her jokingly.

"Bruh what's the address!" Kris said getting irritated. "Man Patrick texted me the address, here look in my book bag, my phone in there". Kris reached in the back and grabbed my Nike bag, she pulled out my IPhone X. "Rich bitch" she said laughing to her self. "Bitch I hear you!" We laughed. "Oh right here bruh, Forbidden Secrets on Jefferson St" I said slamming the breaks. "Oh shit, my bad bruh, um there was a dog crossing!" I said laughing. "Eh fucking bullshit! Stupid shit!" Her Hawaiian pigeon came out. Kris is from Hawaii born and raised. I parked the car and we got out. "Ay Patrick told me the owner was a honey" I said adjusting my joggers. "Man I ain't looking!" She said putting her hair in a messy bun. We walked in and it was live. Their was a really good vibe. "Man is this a gay club?" Kris said looking around. "Man all these studs in this bitch, I think so" I said laughing. I then felt an aggressive tap on my shoulder. "Oh hell nah" I snatched the hand off my shoulder. "Can I help you!" I said rudely. "Hi! I'm Kiya the owner" she said nervously. "Oh shit my bad" I said letting go of her hand. "So you must be Peachy! I love your morning show!" She said grinning. "Oh thanks, I hope you don't mind I brought my friend Kris, she works at the Radio station too" I said introducing Kris. "Wassup" Kris said holding her hand out. Kiya shook her hand excitedly. "You do Freaky Fridays! Girl you so nasty!" We all laughed. Kiya showed us around the club. "And lastly this is where yall will be" we walked up these stairs and it was a balcony over look the entire club. "Holy shit, this is tight" Kris said to herself. "So I'll see yall tomorrow!" Kiya kissed our cheeks and waved goodbye. "Bruh she fine as fuck!" Kris said rubbing her hands together and shook her head. "Like bruh! Did you see her thick curly hair, her soft honey skin tone, them big brown eyes, her bright pink plump lips and nigga them thick thighs!" Kris said acting like we both didn't just meet her. I mean she was cute and all but I couldn't pull that. I'm average. Chocolate brown skin, shoulder length curly hair, plump lips, chinky brown eyes, big girl with some short legs. "Hello?" Kris said snapping her fingers. "Uh yeah let's go!" I said pullin her down the stairs. "Bruh she was checking your short ass out!" I hear Kris sat behind me.