Chapter 5 : Just Popcorn Peachy

"Peachy someone's here for you" my assistant Laura said through the intercom. "Alright let them in, I'm in my office" I said replying. A few minutes passed, Kiya walked into my office.

"Hey" I said greeting her with a hug. "Hey gorgeous, you smell great haha" she smiled. "Anyways where we eating!" I said getting straight to the point. Kiya grabs my hand, "Actually I was feeling like lunch at the movies" she said sweetly. I raised an eyebrow at her. "We could, I don't get back on air for another 2 hours, so let's do it" I said.

"Two tickets to for Hotel Transylvania please" Kiya said. "5.35 is your change ma'am. "Thank you" Kiya said to the worker.

30 mins later. We're in the movie theater and Kiya taps my shoulder. "I want popcorn!" Kiya said in the middle of the movie. I looked at her, "Shhh leave me alone, I'm watching the movie!" I whispered to her. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. I just kept watching he movie, until I see her slouched down in her chair and I falls down to the floor. "Kiya get your ass up! I said in a goofy whisper. She then ran her hands up and down my thighs. "Kiya stop! People can see you!" I said laughing slapping her hands away and looking around. Kiya sits up between my legs and unbuttons my pants. She pulls them down to my ankles. "Kiya stop!" I said nocticing she was seriously doing this. I then thought to myself "what did I get myself into?" I said in my head. I tried to pull my pants up. Kiya starts kissing, licking and biting on my thighs. "I have I ever told you how much I love your thighs?" Kiya said between kisses. "Kiya stop!" I said in a loud whisper then throwing my head back in my seat. She then came up from my thighs, she pulled up my shirt and I unbuckled my bra. My body cringed with excitement. I just stopped fighting Kiya and let it happen. She rubbed on my nipples with the tip of her tongue. She kissed and sucked on them, and wiggled her tongue around. Kiya kissed my neck. "Mhm" I moaned quietly. She slid her hand in my boxers and rubbed my clit. My body jerked. "Kiya stop playing with me" I moaned in Kiya's ear. Kiya slided her finger in me and wiggled it around. My body jumped in pure ecstasy. Kiya slides down my body. She put my legs on the arm rests. "Yo Kiya you're doing too much" I said nervously. Kiya ripped my boxers off. "Woah, Kiya chill! Those were my favorite pair" I said rolling my eyes. I felt her stick her tongue inside me . She moved her tongue side to side stretching me so my wetness could drip. "Oh shit" I said, throwing my head back. She sucked and slurped my juices. She wrapped her arms around my thighs. "I hate you" I said moaning breathlessly. I started playing in Kiya's hair. She dug her nails into my thighs, while she sucked on my clit harder. "Kiya stop" I said covering my mouth trying to hold my moans in. While she flicked her tongue faster on my clit. I started to grind my pussy up and down on Kiya's face, letting my juices drip on her chin. She put her tongue in me, as deep as she could and moved the tip in circles. "Oh fuck " I said pushing her head away. I tried moving away but Kiyas nails were digging into my skin so I was stuck. I put my hands to my mouth tightly so I wouldn't scream. She wiggled her fingers faster, and vibrated her tongue on my clit. "Fuckkkkk" I screamed. "Shhhhh" people from the row below hushed. I pushed her head deeper in my pussy while I came.

I jumped up from the booth desk, with slob on my face. "PEACHY! I BEEN CALLING YOU!" Patrick said yelling. "I'm sorry, I said sincerely. "Someone here for you" he said walking out. It was only a dream. "Thank god" I said clearing my conscious. "Hey, you ready for lunch?" Kiya said leaning on my desk.