Xx Abusive America Xx Chubby state Ch.4

As i was walking around the house it was now Saturday I was making breakfast for my self, as I also was making a bottle for (y/n). Tommarow we get to try and see how she can handle actual food so this should be different, she was up I could hear her trying to walk around so I turned the stove on low and started to walk towards the stairs. I walked towards them shocked to find her supporting her self slowly walking down them, but something was wrong, she was pail and sweaty she didn't look good, I seen her open her mouth to say something before it was choked off she had said "Ludwig" a barley audible whisper as she started to fall i caught her she was so warm. It was that snow Strom with her being so weak already. I called for a doctor since i didn't want to put her in the hospital again. Slowly but surly i waited.

La time skip 1 hour

I ate breakfast a leaned down on the couch and felt (y/n)'s forehead still to warm so i did the only thing i could i walked up stairs and ran a Lukewarm bath for her as i came down stairs she was wrapped up in a ball i pulled the covers off of her and she whined but when she did i put her bottle in her mouth because she needed food and i think she would like this one i mixed the formula with a banana and strawberry smoothie as i carried her up the stairs i put a fluffy towel on the back of the tub so she could lay down and soak. When we walked in i sat her down in my lap and rolled up my sleeves but as soon as she seen the bath she was trying to get out of my lap she was pushing hard as she got out of my lap and started to double over in pain it was to much movement for her luckily i had a needle on me and i stuck it in her arm. I couldn't understand why she was trying to fight me towards the water, After i got her cloths off i could see that she had gained some weight i was happy about that as she had her head laid back and i lit candles and shut off the lights to make it easier on her eyes as she had a rag over them as i had another rag dragging the warm water across her upper body just soaking her and i stopped for a minute to put more warm water in and feed her, when she was done being feed i pulled to plug and put her in a body length and width towel it was the fluffiest towel there and it had a hood on it, it was an umbreon as i picked her up and walked her down the hall to my room and laid her down. I checked her temperature and it was 97.9 it had gone down i let out a sigh of relief as she pulled me down to her. I was shocked then she muttered something that made me think of that German outfit she wore when she was 6 " ich libie dich" when those words left her mouth i laid down beside her and i took my shirt off and held her body close to mine. this is the fit physical contact i have had in a while.

La time skip to dawn

When i woke up i was surprised to find (y/n) leaning over the bed but there was something wrong i was right i rolled over to see vomit on the floor. i leaned her back but she had 2 full mop buckets of puke. this wasn't good she needed her food in her body finally i just took her to the doctors again but it was a doctor for countries this time because they could figure things out about nations better then a regular doctor could. As we go in to the doctors office the nurse asked me to step out for a moment i did so.

Your pov

I was laying there feeling better after a nurse gave me a drug to help with the nausea as i laid back she asked me a bunch of question's and then she left the room and came back with a needle and asked for blood i gave her some blood and now it was time to Waite i waited for about 5 minutes and she came back with a serious look and a clip board with more question's like " have you had sex in the last year " i said " no " then she looked back down and filled in no she asked me something " did you recently become a nation or a capital " i looked over to her and she looked at me and i shook my head and she said that "solves it " i looked at her confused she then had a look of joy over come her face then she said " your pregnant " i looked at her in disbelief " how " i asked confused " well sometimes when you change your position or become a nation or country you become pregnant to make a capital " i looked at her shocked but a little excited as she walked me out of the room i seen Ludwig standing against the wall and he was surprised to see me walking even though i shouldn't be.

Ludwig's pov

We got to the car and i asked " so what's wrong" i looked over to him with a warm smile " i am pregnant " he looked at my in disbelief " what , how " he asked i told him what the nurse told me and he looked at the ground and was lost in space for a minute but he soon had a smile but he was worried " what about your health , your still so weak " then i told him all of the stuff i have that i got from the doctor to keep me and the baby healthy. I looked at her and smiled i would love to start a family with her as i started up the car i drove home a new happy man who is going to be a father.