Chapter 1 *Edited*

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I can't believe it, it has already been 7 whole years since Sunset has left me and my exceed Maggie all alone, and now look at us and how much further we have come in life. Sunset I hope that your Proud of us wherever you are, and if you can hear this then don't worry we're on our way to the Fairy Tail guild just like we promised you before you left.

I came back out from my thoughts and noticed that Maggie was flying above me without a care in the world, I smiled at her though I knew that couldn't see it and looked forward, determination rushing through me making me walk faster which then soon turned into a full out run. We could see Magnolia in the distance and the guild, I grabbed Maggie in my arms and started sprinting instead.

~Timeskip~

We had finally made our way to the front door of the guild and Maggie and I just looked at each other and grinned knowing that Sunset would be proud of us right now. I opened the door and before I could even take two steps there was a table flying in out direction, not thinking before anything else I quickly said

"Elemental Dragon Roar!"

The table then had broken into many small pieces so injuring me or Maggie in the process, we both sighed in relief happy that we didn't get crushed by the table. When we looked back up everyone was staring at us in shock including the Master of the guild who I had recognized from the Weekly Wizards magazine. I sighed and ignored everyone's stares and just started walking over to the guild master.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

Me and Ice Princess were fighting once again over the last slice of Erza's cake in the end she had came back for it and ate it right in front of our faces while smirking like the little she-devil she is. Ice Princess and I still kept on fighting not caring anymore and sent a table flying towards the door as per usual but this time someone had opened the door, we both froze in our spots not daring to move when we suddenly hear a girl say,

"Elemental dragon roar"

This had just turned the pure wooden table into tiny pieces that didn't hurt them at all when it struck them. We could see them sigh in relief and looked around and saw that we all were staring at them. The girl had [h/c] hair and an [f/c] exceed in her arms. I stared at her in shook not knowing that there was even an elemental dragon slayer out there in the world, she's so powerful not even I could do that to the table, man this is making all fired up now! I really wanna see how powerful she is beside no one can beat me in a fight.. well except Erza but that different! Who knows maybe she knows where Igneel is!

Created on: 25th January 2016

Edited on: 15th July 2017