Valentime's day special [not a proper chapter]

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I think that this is the first time I wouldn't mind being alone for once, for this is the season for love this is just. Day before Valentines Day. The only reason why I wouldn't mind being alone is because of the guys, all day they have been nagging at me and I have finally gotten sick of it. I practically threw them outside by hitting them off the wall just to get them to shut up! I then had to teleport out into the outskirts of the forest so I know they wouldn't find me at my house. Sadly as I was walking around one of the animals had also decided it's time for me to go hunting in case our season could get mixed up again.

I sighed and turned around heading for the shark infested lake and before anyone thinks that land and water creatures are friends then you re completely wrong the only way we don't end up in war is because we need each other to survive but that doesn't mean that we can't kill each other to survive plus we kill the bad ones. I tune out from my surroundings and take off everything expect my shorts and bra. I cracked my neck and jumped into the water making sure to hold my breath. I started to look around making sure to sense everything in the water so I don't get killed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vibrations
.
.
.
The water is changing, somethings coming from behind
.
.
.
.
.
.
3.
.
.
.
.
.
2.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
I quickly turn and block the blow, it was a hammer head. I take out my dagger and stab the creature in the eyes and then the nose and then slash the top of it's head. I then quickly swim behind it making sure that it couldn't moe for at least a while, I grab it's tail and start dragging it to the shore line.

I gasped for breath and started to do a half swim/ half dragging the creature that is now dead. I start to slowly emerge from the water while slowly dragging it, damn this thing weighs a ton. Once I knew that no matter what it wouldn't make it back into the water I whistled for some of the boys and girls to come and bring the creature to the feasting area.

I felt lingering eyes on my side, I slowly move my head to here I felt it and saw all of the boys staring at me with scarlet faces no a bit of ... my Mavis is that drool? I face palmed these guys really are dumb huh. I growled and stomped over to them, I grabbed them by the hair an threw them into the water where all the other sharks were knowing that they could kill them making my job a hell of a lot easier. I practically laughed my ass off when I saw the sharks dead bodies slowly rise up to the surface and then the guys coming to the surface for air while swimming back.

I gulped when I saw all 7 of them coming slowly towards me with an evil look. I did a very loud whistle for the bears and maybe a bull ... what you never know it's these guys ok ... yea I know I'm evil. Muhahahhahahaahhahaahahahahhhhhhahahh [Kitty: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!]
The bears coming running in front of me helping me get a big enough time gap to get away from them. I sprinted a bit away and then teleported to the guild.

I was panting like hell by the time I got there but quickly regretted going there, everyone was looking at me evilly. Oh god I'm screwed. Erza grabbed my shoulder and did her knocking out everyone magic trick. I was basically out cold for a while.

By the time I woke up the guys were around me seeing of I was ok or not. I sighed and rubbed my head while slowly getting up, but of course they had to push me back down onto my back. I rolled my eyes and tried to teleport, please not the word tried.

"I'm guessing that Mira put handcuffs on me that stop my magic powers" I said groaning

I could practically hear them all smirk at my situation and lick their lips [XD fangirls get your stuff together if you really want me to do intense stuff then mess age me alright]

I shivered and just decided why not let's just roll with it.

Let's just say that it was the best Valentines you ever got, and the guys got payback at you for 'teasing' them. I'll leave the rest to you imagination.