Chapter 26.

~Last time in Chapter 25.~

I woke up in a cold sweat panting. Why am I only remembering this now?! What the hell is going on?!

~Now in present time~

I woke up in a cold sweat panting. Why am I only remembering this now?! What the hell is going on?!

In the distance I could hear at least three people running to my location , the door busted open the door. I quickly jump onto thew feet and hid, I have no idea here I am now but I am as sure as hell am not getting capture again.

I could see their feet slowly walking around the room trying to figure out where I was. I slowly started to walk around trying my best not to get caught, i noticed that one of them went to turn the light on so I did what any reasonable person would do ... jumping on top of the wardrobe so they couldn't reach me even if they found me.

The light turned on and I could see the people as clear as day, I gasped of course how could I forget! Zeref promised me that he would bring me back to my friends and that when I woke up that I would be back in the guild. The people who were in front of me was obviously Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus. I sighed and instantly they looked over to my direction.

The boys sighed in relief knowing that I was safe but of course Gajeel had to ask

"Hey Shrimpm what's wrong, we can hear you screaming from a mile away"

"*Growls and curses under breath* Nothing, don't worry about it" I said

"Y/n, you know that you can talk to us right?" Laxus said worried

"Yeah n/n-chan! You can tell me- I mean us anything you want to" Natsu said

"*Sighs* I know that guys, but you don't have to worry about me I swear. Now head back to bed it must be late" I said

The boys looked at each other suspiciously as if they didn't believe what I had just said but then awkwardly laughed, I rose a brow. Laxus sighed and said to me

"We also came up here to tell you that we're heading out for day 4 of the competitions, n/n it's 7 in the morning,"

I looked at him shocked, there was no way that I slept for that long. Then again that 'dream' was long ... but still how?

I climbed down from the wardrobe and shooed the boys out from my room, I closed the door in their faces so I could get ready for the games.

'There must be a reason behind this right? There's no way I just happened to dream that after 13 years, right?' I thought

**Knock** *Knock**

I turned towards the door, there was none other than Sting and Rouge. I gave them the strongest death glare that could practically raise the dead and kill them once more. They shuddered and started to walk closer and closer to me. My sand started to swirl around me in a defensive manner, I growled at them in a warning tone. I'm not in the mood to put up with their sh*t.

In a instant Rouge was behind me no Sting was in front of me .. well as close as they could get to me at least. I giggled as if I was insane, they both blushed anyway. I stood up straight and said in a very creepy yet sickly sweet voice
"Don't worry boys~ we'll be fighting later"

I dispersed and teleported to where the guys were and started walking to the GMG for day 3, the second last day of the games. Let's just hope nothing big happens but i cant help but have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

END OF CHAPTER 26. WORD COUNT 641.

Hi everyone sorry this chapter was so late, and I hope that none of you mind that but I am very sorry to say but this book is almost finished since y/n aka you will be picking your mate during the ball for a dance. I hope that you all are enjoying this so far but have no fear another Fanfic will soon be coming. If you guys go onto either my drawings book or rants and update book I forget which one has the announcement but there is a picture of what you have to guess what kind of Fanfic is coming.

~Never give up in what you believe in no matter what~Kitty