X.

Me: Ok, before I start this lovely chapter, I just wanna announce something. *smiles like an idiot*

Leo: What is it?

Raph: Well, whatever it is, hurry up. Your interrupting my reading. *holds up comic book*

Swift: You know, its not nice to dampen her mood. And, you don't have to listen anyways. I'm just happy that EAS is back to her normal, happy self.

Leo, Mikey, and Donnie: *agrees*

Raph: Well I'm not. I almost miss when she was sulking around.

Me: *hears this* *stops smiling* *starts walking to room, sadly* Oh, well, ok. I guess I could tell you guys some other time. *shuts door slowly behind me*

Mikey: *pokes angrily at Raph* See what you did! Now EAS is sad again, and we'll never hear what she's about to say.

Raph: *shrugs* It's not my fault. It was just an opinion. And what could be so good about news anyway? *continues reading*

Swift: *sighs, then looks to readers* Alright, guys. We'll sort out this problem later. But for now, enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 10:
My Side Of The Story (5)

Swift's POV

"Alright, something fishy is going on here. " I pointed out while Pia was doing stretches in the middle of a dojo.

"Oh, this? No, no. This is
just- "
she started jogging. "Warming up. "

The smirk on my face only grew wider. "Warming up for what exactly? "

She shrugged. "Oh, nothing. Just- think fast! "

She threw a kunai at me and I had to sidestep my way to dodge it.

"Woah! Pia! What is up with you?! I..thought..you were...oof, good! " I grunted by the quick attacks I had to dodge.

She said nothing, but continued to chase me around the lair.

I decided to stop running and to stand my ground. She looked at me quizzically and I unsheathed my shinken. Her eyes widened.

"Woah. Alright then, let's do it your way. " she smiled, and got out her ken. (A/N For those who don't know, a ken is a type of sword. )

We started sparring afterwards.

She tried to find any openings, but I quickly maneuvered my way so she wouldn't find them out.

I blocked her ken and thrust my sword forward, but she recovered quickly from the push and counterattacked. She missed my shoulder by an inch.

I sloppily blocked her next move, caught off balance.

Unfortunately, she noticed this and knocked me to my feet. I fell down with a grunt, and when I turned around, she pointed her sword at me.

My foot was near her knee, so I managed to kick it forcefully.

She toppled to the ground, and I stood back up. I grasped her arm with one hand, and held my shinken to her neck. Her sword was out of reach, and I pinned her with my legs.

"Alright, I don't know what you're up to, but I don't like it. Who are you? " I growled, holding the blade a bit closer to her.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I heard clapping behind me before she could speak.

"Well done, Sophia. You found our first ever candidate. " a womanly voiced congratulated her.

I whipped my head behind me and scrambled to get off of Pia.