~chapter 6~

"hey babe" he said as we layed on the couch I now had a job at everything is low priced and I got off at ten and he picked up food and followed me home. "hey baby" I said and brought him in for a kiss. we set on the couch ate and then talked about everything under the sun and how he was going to be king one day but was thinking of giving his position to his cousin because he was afraid.

"so I love you baby, more than you will ever know." "I love you babe." he said and then once again gazed into my eyes. He suddenly kissed me and I felt love so much love I kissed him back. "ok so no more kisses for you we are goin to lay here and watch this movie its based on Humpty Dumpty" "Humpty Dumpty?" "yessss humpty dumpty." I said and when I walked into the kitchen to get popcorn I turned around and walked back to the living room and seen Eric down on one knee. "hey, my sweet sweet girl I love you more than you will ever know I never thought I find someone who loved GOD so much and loved me but I did and I want to ask you an important question will you marry me???" he asked I felt so emotional I felt love, happiness and nervous. I thought about it I really had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth I had tears flowing so fast and so hard because of happiness I jumped up and down and shouted" YESSSSS" he laughed kissed me and said "YESSS?" I guess he was making sure "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" I shouted so loud im sure that king John heard.

Two months later

time for the wedding I thought as I walked down the aisle with tears and then I took his hand I felt love like love love love after we said our I dos the preacher said I hearby present to you mr. and mrs. princess and prince of your country. I was a princess and he was my prince. I had finally found my happy ending and I had found someone who loved GOD as much as me.

GOD BLESS!!! I had so much fun writing this I really hope you enjoy it like I enjoyed it. !!!