Chapter 6

8 months later
Emma's POV
I'm going into labor we decided to stick with the same names Fernanda had before "congratulations Emma is a girl" whale says and adds "what's her name?" "Fernanda Melody Jones Swan " killian and I say at the same time and whale writes it down "just like the kid that appeared a while back" he says and we nod "well good you guys can go home today if you want she is healthy" he says and leaves I smile at the little girl in my arms she opens her eyes and they are yellow but then turn to sea blue ones "well is definite she is a wolfblood" I say and killian smiles "is nice to see you guys enjoying my little self" I hear Fernanda's voice ring in the room and turn to look at the door and I see her there smiling at us "what are you doing here?" I ask smiling at her "don't worry is nothing bad I just wanted to give the little one this" she says and takes a necklace out of her pocket it's a half moon and half pearl "that's beautiful" killian says "I know" Fernanda replies and places it around the little girl neck and then it appears on hers "this was a present years ago but now the little me has it since it was born don't take it off until I can walk this will help control my powers" she says and then a vortex opens  "my time is up good luck" she says and disappears on the vortex "well this little one is powerful" killian says and I nod we smile at our little girl and leave the hospital.
Fernanda's POV
I go back to my time and see my family waiting for me "did you gave it to them?" They ask "yeah all done" I say and we all turn to wolf forms (my parents can turn too they will figure it out when I have my first transformation) we decide to run in the forest I howl and Rhydian appears  beside me and bumps into me I playfully growl at him and keep on running to the beach and then I don't know where we will go.