Chapter 1

Nicks pov

The summer is finally over and i'm back at school. Being at school was always a bitter sweet thing for me, even though I was loved here. The early mornings, exams and homework were the worst part, however being here gave me the chance to see her everyday. The sight of her no doubt made surviving high-school even easier. Her name is Vanessa Valance, my best friend. Shes like a goddess, her beauty captivating all that has met the blonde. Her waist length hair vibrant and bounces with complete perfection. Her beauty is so divine. Her 5''7'' height also added to her perfection as her tanned curvaceous figure left everyone in awe who viewed this goddess. We have been friends since kindergarten. Growing up i knew i had always loved her. I had officially told her this when we were fourteen. That was the year her mother died. The year when she had completely changed. The year when she became heartless, using guys for sex as her mechanism in coping with the loss of her mother and also her father who has been distant ever since her death. I made a promise to myself to always be there for her and also to never stop loving her, even though she always ended up hurting me. I was one of the few who stood by her. A part of me felt hopeless that she would never feel the same, yet somehow i knew i could never possibly love anyone as much as i love her. She was my first, my forever and always.

I stood in the schools parking lot, waiting by my car with a rose as i looked around searching in the crowd of students for the familiar blonde. Giving her roses was my typical thing to do. It was my way of continuously reassuring her of my feelings. I know its so cheesy,but what can i say im whipped. After waiting a few minutes i finally spotted her, making her way out of her fathers car. She waved to him as he drove off. My breath hitched in my throat as i drank in the beauty of the blonde. She was wearing a yellow sundress that cascaded elegantly down her waist and stopping a few inches near her knee, yet revealing a portion of her thighs. Her outfit had a sexy look to it. She was undeniably beautiful, a godlike figure to behold. No wonder why she was always mistaken for a model. I began walking towards her, quickening my pace as i made my way over to the blonde who was walking ever so confidently. She waved to persons who greeted her, giving them that gorgeous smile that undeniably had the power to make any guy melt.

''Yo Vanessa!'' I called the blonde who turned around rather swiftly. She finally saw me, a large smile plastered on her face as i approached her.

''NICK'' She screamed, jumping on me and wrapping her legs around my waist, with her arms locked around my neck. I slowly locked my arms around her torso, secretly inhaling her heavenly strawberry scent. She smelled amazing. I sighed happily, slowly breathing in her scent as a warm feeling generated throughout my body. She slowly started to unwrap herself from me, leaving me slightly chilled at the lost of contact. Our eyes locked as she stared at me with those warm mesmerizing emerald eyes. She swiftly grabbed my face, crushing her lips to mine hungrily. She released a sexy moan, pressing herself against me in the process. I was officially turned on. I felt my stomach flutter and my body melt into her as a warm feeling radiated throughout me. Strawberry was no doubt my favourite flavour now, as i felt her tongue explore my mouth skillfully. My knees beginning to weaken from the effect she was having on me. She pulled away from me, smiling as we both tried to recover from the loss of breath. Lust filled both our eyes. I stared at her licking her lips. A shiver running throughout my body at the sight.

''Yummy....so whats up handsome, missed me.'' She giggled and stated knowingly. She ran her hand through her straight waist length blonde hair, making me weak with the gorgeous smile planted on her face. I wonder if she even realizes the effect she has on me when she calls me that. An intense burning blossomed in my stomach as her words replayed in my head. 'Handsome', i smiled at the thought.

''Damn right i missed you, so how was your summer in Iceland Nessa?'' I hooked her elbow with mine, pulling her through the halls toward her locker. I was silently enjoying the contact of our arms being linked. I was no doubt feeling butterflies, no definetly dragons fluttering in my stomach at the familiar touch. I love her so much. I just wish she was mine. I sighed at the thought. As usual, the halls were crammed with students conversing most likely about the summer. Some were even half asleep as they leaned against their lockers. This one kid who was near us, slid down his locker and fell to the ground sleeping with a smile on his face as students stepped over him. Vanessa and i smiled and greeted persons who called to us. We turned our attention back to the kid on the floor, we grinned at the sight of him. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.
'' Five more minutes mom'' He said sleepily. I looked at Nessa who was grinning at the boys comment.  I glared at her and tried tapping his shoulder again with more force to wake him. He jolted awake, rubbing his eyes in the process. I walked away from him, shaking my head and laughing, glad that he was finally awake so i could return to Nessa.