Chapter1-continued

Nicks pov

We surreptitiously made our way to the abandoned theatre that was situated at the far end of the school yard. The theatre was a run down building in the school yard. The doors of the building were bolted shut with old boards that were also nailed on from the outside to keep students out. There aas a back door to the building that seemed locked but it was always open. This place was our spot. Even though Nessa has sex with a lot of guys,i know she would never bring any of them in here. This place was like our own secret and sacred get away. We even had clean sheets hidden in a bag in the theatre and a few condoms.

"I'm gonna get the bag so just get ready and wait for me." She smirked at me as i stared at her with lust filled eyes. She quickly made her way towards the old run down seats in the theatre. She swayed her hips seductively taunting me with every step she made. I still felt a tinge of pain from what she said earlier, that she doesnt feel the same. I knew she was lying, i just wish she would realize it herself.
I eagerly pulled down my pants,forcing the thoughts away as i saw Vanessa making her way towards me with that devious sexy smirk that always made me so hot. She tossed me the condom. I watched her as she seductively took off her lacy blue underwear. I bit my lip as my gaze landed on her plump lips. She forced her panties in my pocket and roughly crushed her lips against mine. I placed my hands on her hips and lifted her,she wrapped her legs around my waist,her hands around my neck as our lips moved in sync. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, moaning at the sensation. I took the opportunity and slipped my tongue in, dominating her instantly. She moaned sexily as i continued kissing her. I started to feel my lungs burning and the desperate need for air, i didn't want to break the kiss. Vanessa suddenly pulled away,her eyes cloudy with lust as we both tried catching our breath. I slowly put her down and slipped the condom on. I lifted her up and placed her against the wall. She tightly wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands firmly on her hips.

"Are you ready?" My voice sounding unfamiliar as it was laced with lust,sounding so husky. I stared at her lovingly as i awaited her response.

She smiled at me, her eyes never leaving mine as she stared at me with those loving hazel eyes. "Always" Her voice coming out husky, making her british accent more evident.

I smiled at this and positioned my length towards her core. I slowly entered her,we moaned simultaneously at the familiar sensation. I quickened my pace and closed my eyes as i relished in the sexy moans she released in my ear,tightening her hold around my neck as she reaches near her release.