Part1-continued

Nicks pov

"Oh yes!...dont stop Nick....i think im gonna cum!..FUCK!" She screamed as she released her juices. My release coming right after hers.The grip she had on my neck was loosened as i felt her legs unwrapping from my torso. Her chest rising and falling heavily as she tried catching her breath. I held her waist,preventing her from almost stumbling.

"That was amazing. I gotta say Nick,your a fucking sex god". She smirked at me as she took her panties out of my pocket.

I laughed at this. "What can i say,i gotta please my ladies" i smirked at her as i cleaned myself up.

"What!...Your fucking other girls?" Vanessa spat at me angrily. The lust that had once clouded her eyes were now replaced by rage,jealousy and sadness.

I took a step forward and hugged her to calm her down. She sighed against my chest. I released her and took a step back,making a small gap between us. I held her chin with my thumb to make her look up. "I was just joking Nessa.Ive only ever had sex with you. When i told you i love you,i meant it." I stared at her, i slowly pressed my lups against hers reassuring her of my feelings. She broke the kiss and gave me a sad smile. I was very much aware of the meaning behind it as i sighed. My smile fading at the sad expression. After being her best friend for years,i have got to understand all her expressions. It stabbed me in the heart repeatedly at the look on her face,consistently reminding me of what she said earlier. "I dont feel the same". I sighed and kissed her cheek as i fixed my pants. I took up both our bags and turned around to the blonde with a small smile.

"Are u ready?"

"Always" She said taking my hand as she pulled me out the theatre. I bit down on the inside of my cheek as i stared at the beauty,mesmerized as she pulled me through the crowd of students hastily making their way to second. Fuck...i cant believe i missed first period on the first day of school. I frowned at this. I was lost in my thoughts as i realized that we had stopped walking and Vanessa was rummaging through her bag. She pulled out her strawberry scented perfume, drowning herself in the scent and also spraying me. I smiled as i found comfort in the heavenly scent that always made me think about her. She gave me a warm comforting smile as she kissed my cheek and pulled me into our science class a minute before the bell rang.

"Morning Miss Cavanaugh" we both said as Vanessa let go of my hand in the process.

Miss Cavanaugh gave us a warm knowing smile as she stared at us. "Hey guys glad you two are here. Have a seat so we can get started."

I quickly made my way to my seat beside Storm at the back. Storm eyed me suspiciously as i sat down. She gave me a knowing smirk and leaned over towards my table . "You guys were totally fucking werent you?" Storm whispered,the smirk still on her face as she awaited my response.

"We were not" I held my chest feigning hurt as i frowned at her.

"You two were fucking. Damn you two are like fucking rabbits. She just gets back and your jumping each other already." Storm snickers as my face heats up at her comment.