CHAPTER 19

Evan sat on the bed cross legged and naked, watching Christopher move around the room gracefully getting himself dressed.

"Will you be back soon, Sir? "He asked softly, his long slender fingers gliding over the fabric of the bed spread.

"Before 9,yes."Came Christopher's simple reply."My brother will be here at 5 sharp, be ready for him, we are to have dinner together." Evan frowned but nodded his head before replying confirmation.

All he wanted to do was lay down in bed with him until the sun set, but he could tell his Master had other things on his mind ever since the call came am hour ago. He bowed his head down and sighed closing his eyes. It had been a while since his nightmare, not that he was complaining but he wondered if his Master had been the one to stop them, that alone had him smiling softly.

"What is it? "His head shot up to see his Master right in front of him. His eyes widened and his cheeks coloured, how long had he been watched?

"I...I..." he stammered causing a smirk to grace his Master's sweet lips, he stared at them, licking his own before looking back up into his gray eyes. He had slowly accustomed himself to looking into them but he hadn't forgotten his place, it was always obvious now when he could and couldn't look into his Master's eyes and he would do it all day if he got the chance.

"Thinking about me still, aren't we? "Evan blushed and nodded his head before looking back at the bed cover, it never stops amazing him how easily his mind was read, it made him wonder sometimes if he spoke aloud, that would not be very pleasant to discover."Well, what is it about me that had you thinking? "Evan shyly glanced up at him and a small smile made its way bacl onto his face.

"My nightmares, you've...you've kept them away from me, Sir." Christopher gazed into the red head eyes with admiration, never did he cease to be amazed by him. His face softened and his tense shoulders sagged. His pure innocence melted his heart and Christopher found himself leaning in and planting his lips to his pets more moist and eager ones. He held the back of hos neck, keeping him closer to him as he deepened the kiss. He wanted nothing more than to stay in that moment and make love to Evan, to show him that he will never be harmed with him around. He sucked on his bottom lip before pulling away slowly, connecting their foreheads together. He smiled.

"I will always protects you, Evan, nightmare or reality, I will always be with you. " Evan felt his heart sore and he smiled, something inside of him ignited and he pushed forward, landing in his Master's lap, he kissed him, hia hands on Christopher's cheeks, holding him close. He gasped for air as it seemed he couldn't get enough.

"I love you, "Evan gasped as he began to devour Christopher's mouth who was caught by surprise at the fierce hunger he had possessed. Evan pushed onto him making Christopher fall onto his back with a chuckle. Evan moaned as his hardening member got much needed friction against Christopher's white dress shirt. Evan began to kiss along his jaw and neck, nibbling on the skin, earning a groan from his Master, he felt triumphant and excitement pulsed through him, never had he ever had so much power over someone, let alone the one who often had power over him.

"Evan, "Christopher said, his voice thick with lust as he tugged on the red hair, his other hand trailing down Evan's back, firmly squeezing as it went for its destination, his plump ass."Fuck!" He cursed as he felt the rough tug on his left and most sensitive nipple, Evans wet muscle poked out, flicking the warm flesh, the combination was arousing. Christopher sat up having had enough, it was not a bad feeling, being the one not in control but he had to stop before things got to out of control, he still had somewhere to be.

Evan pants and wraps his arms around his neck and began to grind hia crouch into Christopher's clothed abdomen. He moaned and went to kiss Christopher.