Day Delawa

I batt my eyes. I yawn. Ahh. 2nd day of being twelve. 2nd day of my holiday. 2nd day of Minecon. Let's do this. I sit up in my bed and check the time. It's 7:18. Okay then! I fix my bed and climb down my ladder. Netty and Sqaishey aren't there. They are probably downstairs eating. Oh well. I open the door.
WOAH. BALLOONS EVERYWHERE! On the floor there are hundreds different colored balloons. I can't believe this! It's beautiful! All the balloons have my name on it. This is so cool! I scoot the balloons away from my feet so I can walk. I head towards the stairs and there are still balloons! I walk down almost tripping and I step on last step. I walk towards the dining table and I se--
"HAPPY BIRTHWEEK TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHWEEK TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHWEEK TO AYDEN! HAPPY BIRTHWEEK TO YOU!"
The club sings.
"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!" I blurt. They are covered in streamers, party hats on their heads, horns in their mouth. It's amazing. All of it. The table has a table cloth with the words 'BIRTHWEEK' it's pretty cool.
"Sit down birthweek girl! We made pancakes." Squid says.
"Yay!" I say ready to eat.
It's so colorful in here! Like a unicorn just threw up! Well that can't happen because unicorns aren't real. Like leprechauns. And all that kind of stuff.
I sit down in the chair I sat in last night and Ash places a plate with several pancakes on. I don't like syrup on my pancakes. People think I'm crazy! I like sugar and butter. It's really good.
"You should try butter and sugar on your pancakes! It's really good!" I say as I spread butter on my first pancake.
"Okay. I'll get the sugar out." Netty said.

We finish up breakfast and I head upstairs. It's 9:12. I better shower. I enter the girl's room and grab my towel which hangs on my bed. All my not-daily stuff is under the bottom bed. All my other daily stuff is in the bathroom or in or on top of my dresser. Yup. I have a brown dresser. Well, it's Sqaishey's, Netty's, and mine.  It's in really good condition and no stains or marks at all. It has legs which are black and curve a bit. It has cushions on the bottom to keep it from sliding.It's like they just bought it! The boys are lucky because Ash and Stampy share a closet while Squid and Tom share a closet. A CLOSET! Not a simple 3 drawer-dresser. A room which is for setting clothes in. The room is pretty spaced out so I guess we could maybe buy a dresser for each one of us.
"Could we buy dressers for each one of us?" I ask. Sqaishey and Netty nod like crazy. I guess they want dressers for themselves like me.
"I can pay since Netty bought my ticket to Minecon and I'd do anything for a fan." Sqaishey smiles.
"You should order them on Amazon!" Netty says. Sqaishey gasps.
"YES!" She shouts. Sqaishey busts out her laptop and goes to Amazon. She types 'Dressers' in the search box and several dressers pop up.
" I like that one! Can I have this please?" Netty requested. She was pointing to a brown dresser with 3 drawers. It was like ours but instead of gaps to put your hands in to open it, the dresser had 1 silver knob per drawer. It also has legs which go straight up. About 1 inch tall. The legs are like a coffee brown though.
"Okay! I like it too. It's only 47£! Let's buy it." Sqaishey replies. She pressed the order button and filled out somethings.
"I like the one we already have. Can I have that?" I ask.
"Oh. Sure if it makes you happy! Now it's my turn." Sqaishey answers. She scrolls through the choices and points to one which is 52£.
It's brown as well. It has 3 drawers like ours. Each drawer has 2 black knobs per drawer. The legs are black and has a design. It's  just a bunch of swirls. Sqaishey clicks order and fills HOWin more stuff.
"The stuff should be here in a couple of days." Sqaishey says.
"YAY!" Netty screeches.
I smile. They are happy. So I am happy.
"I'm gonna get ready for Minecon. " I say.

A/N WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. HOW? I have 80. 80! 80!!!!!!!!! "80 what?" You may ask. 80 READS! AHHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! Sorry for all the dresser non sense. I just wanted to change their room because I realize they have no closets or anything like that. Anyways, it will be MUUUCH more exciting in the next chapter. I promise. I hope you guys are enjoying this :) if you are writing any stories you think I may like just comment the name. I'll take a look. Maybe vote. Who knows?
-Aidann
Ps this chapter is called "Day Delawa" is because 'Delawa' means two in Ayden's lauguage.