Chapter 4

Ahh :( I accidentally deleted this chapter, that's why it took so long to upload. Sorry.

________________________

Recap:

-Clare's POV-

I had butterfly's fluttering in my stomach. I looked into Cody's deep blue eyes that could make any girl melt. I have a feeling that he really ment everything that he just sang.

________________________

CHAPTER 4 -Savannah's POV-

*At Clare's house, after the concert. 10:39 pm*

"You and Greyson would make such a cute couple!" Clare squealed with excitement, beginning to sit down next to me on her bed.

"Do you think so?" I asked, imagining Greyson and I standing next to each other. Hmm I guess we would make a cute couple. All of a sudden my phone started playing 'Unfriend You' by Greyson Chance. I took out my phone and saw it was a text from an unknown number.

?: Hey is this Savannah?

I replied a little nervous about who it is. For all I know, it could be a stalker.

S: Who is this?

immediately the person texted me back.

?: Greyson Chance. Remember you gave me your number at the movie theater

I didn't think he would actually text me and with his real number and not a blocked number!

"Who are you texting?" Clare said trying to look over my shoulder.

"Greyson." I told her flatly, not taking my eyes off the phone.

S: oh ya lol so how are you?

"Greyson. As in Greyson Chance!?!" Clare said. I nodded with a smile on my face.

G: tired. Concerts are hard work. Oh ya, what did you think of the concert?

S: I bet. And it was awesome! That was my concert I ever been to besides school concerts and stuff.

"Lucky! I didn't get Cody's number." Clare said getting a little sad.

G: well I glad I was your first concert :)

(does that make sense?)

S: me 2. Well I gotta go to bed. ttyl bye!

G: me 2. Bye

I put away my phone and turned towards Clare.

"Maybe I can ask Greyson for Cody's number." I said, Clare face lit up. I stud up and walked over to my light blue suitcase and got out my purple shorts, my white tank top, and my toothbrush.

"Ya! Can you please?!?" Clare said becoming happy again. She went over to her closet and grabbed her pink plaid flannel pants and pink tank top.

"Tomorrow, ok?" I said going to her bathroom to change and brushed my teeth. When I came back into Clare's room, she had her PJ's on and was blowing up a air mattress for me because I'm sleeping over. I went over and helped her by putting the sheet, blanket, and pillow on.

"Thanks." Clare said standing up and turned the tv on. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1?" She asked. Clare and I are Harry Potter nerds! We have read all the books and have watched all the movies multiple times. We're planning to see part 2 this week.

"Ok!" I replied. Clare got up and put the movie in the DVD player.

After the movie was finished, we both fell asleep quickly.

*Next day*

I woke up at 9:00 am and looked over to see if Clare was still sleeping, she was like always.

I got up and checked my phone just in case I had any missed alerts. I did, a text from Greyson.

G: Hey Sav! Are you awake?

How did he know that I preferred people calling me Sav instead of Savannah.

S: Hey and ya I'm awake

G: ok. Whats up?

S: nothing much. Clare's still asleep

G: you and her had a sleepover?

S: yup. How's Cody?

G: fine. He's been really absent minded lately

S: really? You know what, I bet it's because of Clare! Lol

G: lol I bet that's why

S: oh ya, She was wondering if she could have his number.

G: sure. anything to get him to pay attention again. it's 1-(234)-567-8910

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and quickly wrote the number down.

S: thanks!

-Clare's POV-

I woke up and saw Savannah texting away, probably with Greyson. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I got Cody's number." Savannah said handing me a piece of paper.

"Yay! Thanks Sav." I stuffed the paper into my pocket and walked into the kitchen to get some cereal, Savannah followed suit. I grabbed two bowls, milk, and a box of reese's puffs. I handed Sav a bowl.

When I was down making myself some cereal, I sat down at kitchen table with Sav. We decided on going shopping today.

When we were done eating we put are bowls and spoons in the dishwasher and went back to my room to change.

I checked my phone real quick and noticed I had a text from my boyfriend, Jake.

________________________

I hoped you liked it even though it took a long time. :)