Chapter 5

Thank You Krabby-Baby23 for the idea of this chapter and the next chapter! And I would like 5 votes for this chapter inorder for me to continue.

________________________

Recap:

I checked my phone real quick and noticed I had a text from my boyfriend, Jake.

________________________

Chapter 5 -Clare's POV-

J: Hey Clare<3

Jake has Light brown JB's old style hair that flips out at the ends, light brown eyes, and short. He's really nice and funny.

C: Hey (:

I just remembered, I got Cody's number. I texted him.

C: Hey Cody it's Clare

He relied instantly.

Cody: Hey

C: wanna hangout today?

Cody: sure but where?

C: how about the park?

Cody: sure!

C: make sure you bring your guitar. I wanna play you a song.

Cody: ok meet you there in a half hour

I smiled and put my phone on the bed. I looked in my closet and chose to wear my off the shoulder pink and white shirt with ripped white skinny jeans and my pink flip flops. I put my blonde hair in a high ponytail.

A half hour later, I told Savannah that I was going to hangout with Cody. She said she had to go too. I walked out door and headed to the park.

When I got here, I saw Cody wearing a black sweatshirt and sunglasses sitting down in the grass. His guitar was next to him leaning against a large oak tree.

"Hey Cody." I said as I approached him.

"Hey." Cody said with a smile. I sat down next to him.

"How are you?" I asked him trying to start a conversation.

"Great, thanks. How about you?"

"Good."

"So, you wanted to play me a song." He said grabbing his guitar from the ground.

"Yep." I said grabbing his guitar from him. "I'm going to play Skyscraper by Demi Lovato."

"I love that song!" Cody said as I started playing Cody's guitar. I took a deep breath and started singing.

"Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance

Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like i'm made of glass

Like i'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper!

Like a skyscraper!

As the smoke clears

I awaken, and untangle you from me

Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?

All my windows, still are broken

But I'm standing on my feet

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am...."

All of a sudden I hear a very familiar voice coming from behind me making me stop singing.

"CLARE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?!?"

________________________

I know it's short but I wanted to end with a cliff hanger! Sorry but I WILL upload the next part soon!