Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 -Clare's POV-

My best friend, Savannah, and I started getting ready for the Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance concert. Savannah is a huge Enchancer(Greyson Chance fan), while I'm a huge Simpsonizer. We were so excited for tonight, we won VIP tickets from the local radio station.

"Do you like this?" I asked Savannah, holding up a hot pink Cody Simpson t-shirt and a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans.

"I don't just like it, I love it!" She said smiling. "Do you think Greyson would like this?" She asked me, holding up a dark blue Greyson Chance shirt and jean shorts.

"Yep, he won't take his eyes off you." I replied laughing, Savannah soon laughing too.

We both changed into our outfits and put on some makeup and fixed our hair. We wanna look our best for Cody and Greyson. *wink, wink* I helped straighten Savannah's long, black hair and she helped me loosely curled my long, dirty blonde hair. After, I put on my hot pink flip flops and Savannah put on black flip flops. We're ready!!

My mom drove us to the concert and we got out.

"Thanks mom, bye." I said closing the car door.

"Thanks Mrs. Anderson." Savannah said to my mom.

"Your welcome girls. Call me when you need me to pick you guys up." My mom told us before she drove off.

Savannah and I walked up to the building and got to cut in front of everybody because we have VIP tickets. We handed the guy our tickets and followed him backstage. I'm so excited that I'm going to meet CODY SIMPSON!!! The guy led us to a room and told us to wait.

After 10 minutes, the door opened and Cody and Greyson came in.

"Hey." Cody and Greyson greeted us at the same time. I was speechless.

"H..hi Cody." I stuttered, making a fool out of myself. Ahh Clare, at least try to act cool. You don't want anymore $resines$ for Cody not to like you.

"Hey Greyson. How are you?" Savannah said like she's talking to anybody and not a famous singer. I wish I could keep cool like her but no I have to be nervous.

"What are your guys name?" Greyson asked us, taking a seat on the leather sofa.

"My names Savannah and her name is Clare." Savannah said pointing to me and sitting down next to Greyson.

I peeked at Cody and totally saw him checking me out. Wait, checking me out!! This can't be happening, this has to be a dream. I quickly pinched my arm trying to wake myself up from this amazing dream but nothing happened. This is really happening to me!

"So Clare, do you have any questions to ask me?" Cody asked smiling his cute Cody smile.

"Umm, not really. How about you just tell me about yourself?"

"Ok. Well, I love cereal, I actually have my own cereal called Cody Crunch. I'm a awesome swimmer. I'm qualified for the 2012 Olympics. I play the guitar. My favorite colors blue. (A.N. I think lol)"

"I already know that stuff."

"Stalker much." Cody laughed. I started blushing.

"No! I'm just fan but not like a crazy fan."

I looked over and saw Greyson and Savannah chattin' it up. I could tell Greyson was staring to like her. They would make a cute couple.

*During the concert*

Savannah and I are sitting in the front row and are having the time of our lives.

"Ok, now I'm going to pick a girl to come on stage with me." Cody said over the microphone. All of a sudden everybody was screaming at the top of their lungs telling Cody to pick them. I saw Cody walking over to me and held his hand out.