Chapter 1

Jades POV

I have lived in mystic falls for most of my life. I live with my boyfriend Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore his brother and one of my bestfriends. I'm really good friends with the mystic gang.

I have never seen my father and I heard rumors about him wanting to find me. I don't think he would in a little town. My mother died giving birth to me. So I didn't know her. I was left on the Salvatore door steps, yes
I was around when the originals were around but every time i die I get reborn and have to go through a hole process it's only happened once.

anyway right now I'm at the grill with my boyfriend Damon. we were sitting in he back in a booth when Stefan and Elena came over. "hey guys how are you doing" Elena asked. "fine. now can you leave us lone were trying to have a date here." Damon said annoyed. I punched him on his arm and told him to shut up.

After Elena and Stefan left Damon started to talk about random things. I could already he was tipsy a little... ok that's a lie he's full on drunk. I checked my phone and it said 10. My eyes widened and I got out of the booth and puled Damon up and suported him and got him in the car. When we got home I carried him up the stairs yes, carried him. I layed him down in his bed after I took his jacket off and shoes and pants so now he was in boxers and nothing else he was already passed out so I just left him and went to my room.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and got my phone it had 10 texts most of them from Caroline. I groaned and basically rolled out of bed. I went over to my stereo and turned the music on and started dancing and singing while I got ready. I first took a shower then put on a green crop top that had a bow then a skirt that was short in the front but the flowed down in the back, and then I had on black heels with lace and I did a smoky eye then I put on a necklace with some bracelet I put my hair up in a ponytail then I waked out of my room to the main part of the house when I went down there I smelt a delicious smell. I walked into the kitchen to see Damon cooking with only sweatpants on and messy bed hair.

to be honest he looked really sexy. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "good morning handsome" I whispered in his ear but I had t stand on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

I got up on top of the counter and sat. I waited for Damon to get done with the food. "You it's not nice to stare." Damon said smirking looking up at me. I glared at him and looked away with a smile on my face.
"I never told you to stop staring!" Damon said with a fake frown on his face.

I looked back at him the said "nah, your to ugly." I then jumped of the counter and walked away but made sure to sway my hips.

I went up to my bedroom and grab my diary and went to my desk to write.
Dear diary,
Today is going to be a good day I will not let my father find me. Today I woke up to Damon cooking, he has the best cooking ever! Wish me luck today I'm going to school today!
Sincerely,
Jade

I put my diary on my bookshelf were know one could see it. I went to the corner of my room and graves my black leather backpack and put over my left shoulder.

I walked down stairs to Damon eating. He already set out a plate for me so I put my back pack down by me and started eating. In the middle of eating I said with a full mouth "your the best cook ever!" He chuckled and replied with "I know I'm the best boyfriend ever."

He put his plate in the sink ad came over to me and put his huge arms around me and kissed the top of my head then trusted his chin on the top of my head.

I got up and put my plate in the sink them I kissed Damon pick up my backpack and went out to my black bmw.

When I got to school I went straight to my locker since I already compelled me one. I put my bag in my locker hook them I grabbed everything for English. Then I ran off to class.

By the time lunch came around I was starving. The rest of the day acutely went by fast. When I got home, a guy in a suit, and another guy in a leather jacket and curly hair with blue eyes, then a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, then another woman with curly blond hair, then a guy with weird hair, and finally another guy in a leather jacket was there sitting on the couch.

When I walks in all heads turned to me. I tried running but the guy in the suit grabbed on the me and held me close to him. I tried to break free of his grip. This guy was my father and his family.

He whispered to me "I've been
Looking everywhere for you I'm so glad I finally found you." I started freaking out I couldn't see or hear Damon. When he let go of me I freaked out a little.

I started vampire speeding everywhere trying look for Damon when I didn't see him I ran back in the main room where they were. Damon came ran down that stairs. I relaxed and ran and hugged him.

He kissed the top of my head. I had tears in my eyes. Damon pulled away and held on to my shoulders. " hey I'm okay I'm right here. Jade look at me."

I looked at him and nodded my head. Then we hugged again. I can tell that one guy in the suit looked mad but I didn't pay any attention to it.