Chapter 2

Elijah POV
I finally found where my daughter was. She was staying in Mystic falls, but with the Salvatore's.

When we opened the door to the Salvatore's house I ran into every room to make sure know one was there. I opened the door to Damon in one room.

I snapped his neck and left him there. I was so excited to finally see my daughter. Everyone was also excited to see her.

We heard the door open, we stopped talking then a teen age girl came in. All heads turned to her. She looked like me so I could tell it was her.

I ran up to her and hugged her "I have been looking everywhere for you, I'm glad I finally found you." I whispered to her.

She stood there. She started freaking out and the speeding everywhere. She then started freaking out a lot more.

I was concerned for her. Then that Salvatore came down stairs and she ran and hugged him. She started crying and I felt so bad.

Damon pulls away and looked at her. "Hey I'm okay I'm okay. Jade look at me" she looked at him then they hugged again and he kissed the top of her head.

Then it clicked. THERE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! I
Looked at my brothers and sister and mother. That must of also figured it out cause Nikklaus and kol rushed after Damon.

I grabbed them and waited till they were done with there... Uh moment. When the two were done I let them go.

Niklaus ran after Damon on the right and kol ran after him on the left. I grabbed Jade from behind hind and while they snapped Damon's neck, Jade was trying to get out of my grip... Again.

I snapped her neck and put her in the ack if the car with Rebekah what was stroking her hair and smiling and kol who put he feet on his lap and put his hands on we legs.

I was driving and nick was in the drivers seat after he tied Dani up in the cellars with vervain.

When we got to our mansion, Rebekah put her on the couch and I sat down in the chair across from her. She looked peaceful while she was asleep.

She started sweating and crying and stering. She woke up a couple seconds later breathing heavy. I rushed to her ad rubbed her back.

When she calmed down she looked at me and jumped off the couch. She started backing up and tried running for the door but kol stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Please Jade, all we want is to be a family again and your the key to that." Kol pleaded.

She sighed and nodded her head and sat back down in the couch. "Wears Damon?" She asked looking at me.

"Before I answers you are you guys?" I didn't know what to say. She blushed a bright red. Which answered the question.

By that time everyone else was already in there with us. "Just please don't tell me you guys had...sex?" She got up and said" I am not having this talk!" She exclaimed. Blushing a brighter red which I didn't think was possible.

Rebekah smirked and kol,Nikklaus,Finn, and I freaked out. "Ok. You're staying here for a while and you're not allowed to see that Salvatore anymore!" I said.

"You can't tell me what to do! We don't share the same bedroom!" That made me calm down a little bit but not a lot.

"You're still staying here." Kol said walking up to her and leading her to the bedroom I prepared for her.

"You're not allowed to wear those clothes anymore! You also can't show your stomach!" I said as she disappeared with kol around the edge of the steps.

Jaded POV
As Kol opened the door I gasped. This room was beautiful. I looked around and kol just smile red looking at me amused.

I turned to him a smiled. Then it hit me like a smack in the face Damon! I won't be able to see Damon!

My dad came in and said that we were having a ball to celebrate all of our family being hole now.

I smiled I will be ale to see Damon. My dad looked at me and said "you won't be ale to see that boy anymore!" I said that out loud didn't I. I thought in my head.

"Ya you did say that out loud." Kol said i groaned and walked and pushed  out them out.

A little while later Rebekah came in and then I think I got so exicted I almost exploded from exicment. "Do you want to go shopping?" 

I got up as fast as I could ad grabbed on to her wrist and she grabbed the keys while the boys didn't even noticed we were going out. We also didn't bother telling them.

AT THE MALL

I was looking at the piercings when Rebekah came up to me. "I think I'm going to get a piercing!" I said really happy.

"You would look really cute with a small diamond ring nose!" Bend said excited. I went up to the lady doing the piercings. She told me sit down and I did in the chair. I closed my eyes and the next thing I know it was done.

I also got a bellybutton ring. We spent
Like 4 hours shopping as well. When we got home I was so tired.

Dad was reading a book and uncle kol and Klaus were drinking in silence and I don't know we're everyone else was.

When I wet where they were At I threw my bags down beside me and collapsed on the floor.

They all looked down at me. "You okay down there?" Kol asked me. I looked at him and got up and trudged to get my bags. Once I got ten I used my magic to send them up to my room.

They all looked surprised then i caught on yet didn't know I was a werewolf, vampire, witch, little human in me, and an angel.

"Oh I didn't tell you I was 5 different creatures did I?" I asked them.

They all shook there heads no. I
Laughed an awkward laugh and then I went up the stairs.

When I went to reach for my phone out of my back pocket it wasn't there! I looked around then I see Kol had my phone!