Chapter 3

Kol's POV

I seen Jade forgot her phone so I grabbed it and started snooping. I seen she had a text from Damon, so I did what any normal person would do, I read it!

I seen Jade run after me but before she could do anything I started reading the texts out loud, in the best girly voice I could mustard.

"Hey Jade bug!" Everyone turned and looked at me I just smirked when Jade stopped. Klaus and Elijah got up and went behind me to see the texts to.

We all took turned reading them out loud. It got Jade madder and madder! "I found the video of you and me singing at the grill" Damon texted her.

I pressed play and sat it up on the tv. (A/n Jade sings like  beatheny mota and Damon sings like mike Tompkins.)

Everybody faced the tv and the music started playing. Need you right now started playing when me and Damon sang.

"I need you right now I can't wait for your love ohhh, lost beyond the circles of our hearts! I know!" I quickly found the remote and turned the tv off before the video could end.

"I didn't know you sing!" Rebekah said a little sad. I pinched the bridge if my nose while my eyes closed.

"There's a lot of things you guys don't know about me." I stated the honest truth.

"Well then how about you tell us about you and we'll tell you about us? Deal?" Kol held his hand out for me to shake. I did.

I sat on the couch "ok tell us your hobbies" Rebekah said "um I like to sing, dance, I play instruments, of course I love to read, and sometimes I like to shop." " what dance do you do?" Kol asked.

"I do ballet, contemporary, lyrical, jazz, hip-hop, tap, and ball room." I replied with. "That's a lot of dancing!" Rebekah said straight after me.

"What instruments do you play?" Elijah asked me. " piano, flute, guitar, clarinet, and drums" "ok what books do you like to read?!" Elijah said almost jumping out of his seat in exicment that I like to read.

"I love the old classics and divergent, hunger games, and..."
"And?" Rebekah edged me to continue.

I started laughing so hard thinking about how Damon loves the twilight series. "And... Ok this isn't me I swear it's Damon. He loves the twilight series." Rebekah and kol broke out bursting laughing. Elijah and Klaus chuckled.

Little did I know Damon was in the house and he herd everything. "Oh, Jade I told you not to tell anyone!" Damon became a shade of bright pink.

Everyone shut up when they herd him. I turned around and there stood Damon looking as red as a tomato.

Damon stormed out if the mansion. I sighed and ran after him. I found him in his room at the Salvatore house.

I climbed up in his room through his open window. When I jumped in he turned his back so he was opposite of me.

I went behind him and kissed his neck. " I'm sorry day please forgive me for telling them?" I whispered in his ear.

I felt him shiver as my breath came in his ear. He turned around and pinned me under him in his bed.

He looked at me with so much love in his eyes. He kissed me passionately. I flipped us so I was now on top of him.

I unbuttoned his shirt as he took mine off me. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off him. He did the same to me with my jeans.

I kissed his neck then went down his abs and kissed them. I then stopped at his boxer waist band. I pulled his boxers off and threw them across the the room. I teased him by kissing the top of his cock.

He groaned in frustration. I chuckled. He flipped us over and unhooked my bra and flicked that across the room.

He kissed my nipples and then sucked on them. He kissed down my stomach and took my panties off and laid them on the ground.

He also teased me by licking my nubb. And then kidding it.

"D-d-d-amon please!" I moned. " please what princess? Use your words." He said with a smirk on his face. "Please I want your finger!" I screamed. "How many?" He asked with that still stupid smirk on his face.

"All of them!" I moned. He put one of his fingers in then licked my nubb again, he added another then licked. He did this till all of his right hand was in me.

He started pulling them on and out. It made me scream. "I-I'm going to cum!"
"We can't have that now can we?" Damon said and pulled all his fingers out. With a loud pop they were all out and covered with some cum.

He put me on all fours and then pounded in me so hard I jolted forward everytime. The next time I cumed I didn't tell him.

It caused him to get mad so he put me over lap and told me to count. He rubbed my ass then. Smack! "One" smack."two"smash."three"smack. "Four" this went on till ten.

He then put me on the bed and bent down to my clit and opened up my skin that covers everything. He licked my folds,and in between my slits.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted "come so hard for me princess!" Damon whispered in my ear.

I soon came all over his fingers. "Open your mouth." Damon told me. I did as he said and he put his fingers in my moth and I sucked on them eating my own juice.

It was a weird taste. He pulled his fingers out then put his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue on his top then put him completely in my mouth and chocked a couple times but that didn't stop me.

He then came in my mouth. I swallowed everything. "Good girl princess. You were really tight but I helped you with that!" He said as he panted fro the sweat he had going down his forehead.

I heard Stefan open the door so I flashed my clothes on then kissed Damon on the lips and flashed out of his window to the mansion when I got there no one was there with I was thankful for.

I took a shower then brushed my teeth to get the taste of myself out of my mouth. I then put on pajamas and got and bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

...........................................................
Hey guys so the music video when Damon and Jade danced is at the top and her pajamas is at the top. M k bye lovleys!