So I don't have a girl for Blake... But if anyone still wants to be his girl tell me plz, so if I don't have a girl I'll just make a new character for him so if ur interested in Blake just message me.

April's POV
"Jayk thought it was a good day to go swimming today,I think its a good idea, but me in a bikini never going to happen!"

"Hey April we should go buy you a swimsuit today said Alyssa."

"I'm not sure if I want to swim."

"April don't be insecure about your body or anything, you are beautiful just the way you are!"

"Thanks Alyssa, so let's go get that swimsuit."

"Jayk me and April are going to the mall we will be right back."

"Ok babe, I'll see you when you guys come back."

"Bye boys (we said at the same time.)"

"Bye!"

At the mall...

April's POV
"I was looking at the bikini's,but I could not find one I liked until Alyssa gave me a bikini to try on, but I found out that she found a lime green one for me.
I was nervous because its his favorite color and this morning I tried talking to him, everytime I try to talk to him he just gets up and leaves."
So after we payed,we went back to the house to get ready for the beach.
As I walked in, everyone was outside talking,but someone was missing it was drew I guess he left again.

Jayks POV
"April this is Ally she's Tc's girlfriend ."

"Hi Ally I'm April, its so nice to meet you."

"It's so nice to meet you to April:)."

"Hey jayk where did drew go?"

"He went on a date with some girl."

"When jayk said that my heart just broke into a million pieces, I guess I'm still in love with drew after all these years,but I guess he moved on, maybe its a good idea that I should try to move on."

"Oh so when are we going to the Beach?"

"We can't today, since its raining and the boys and I need to go in the studio."

"Oh maybe tomorrow we can go."

"Yes I hope we can."

Drew's POV
"I'm on a date with this girl her name is Emma, she's so beautiful maybe she's the girl I need."

"So when am I going to meet you friends drew?"

"Would you like to meet them today?"

"Sure."