Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry it's been a long time I just had so much homework and I'm waiting for tour sadly but nothing yet and so I heard that David Bowie passed away January 10th and I'm sad because one he's an amazing singer and two I love his movie The Labyrinth❤ and he's so inspirational to kids and Blakethis song is from David's new album BlackStar and this one is my favorite plz plz listen to his new album❤
So let's start the story now...

Drew: "ever since that Dream last week I've been seeing things like April at the store and it's not her every time. In my dream it somehow involved her being in Sweden I'm not sure if she's there at all.."

April: "it's been a year since I left them.. I might come back you never know but me and Olly don't talk that much anymore since he left for the USA. They have tour but we just were drifting apart. I need to get back home where I belong not LA my normal home with my step Parents."

Some Years later...

Drew: "its been three years and I've been looking everywhere for her and nothing I went to Sweden and nothing! Its like she's gone for good."

April:"I'm officially 20 years old and I've been living on my own in LA, yes I came back, but I've been hiding from the girls and the boy's. I miss them so much but I need this break." I should try singing again but have a different identify."

At a hair place...

"Hello Mam how may I help you today?"

"I was wanting to dye my hair blonde today:)"

"Of course:) I have enough time just wait in this chair while I yo and get the supplies."

Some hours later..

"Thanks for doing my hair It looks amazing:)"

"Ur welcome and have a nice day:)"

"U to:).

Jayk's POV: "I was walking when I saw this blonde chick." She looked really familiar to me. I might just be losing my mind since my sister let 3 years ago."

April: "I saw him, my brother Jayk, he looks terrible maybe I should come back I hate seeing him like this."

"Hi I'm Jayk Purdy and u are?"

"I'm April Purdy."

Jayk: when she said that I literally lost my shit and pulled her into a hug and says I misses you sis."

"I missed you to Jayk cries and says I'm so sorry for leaving I just needed a break and I'm back now please don't hate me."

"Why would I hate my sister! I missed you! Drew's been miserable for years never left the house cause he's been looking for u."

"Can we go home now:)"

"Yes we may and I love ur hair sis its beautiful."

"Awe thanks Jayk:)"

At the house...

April's POV: "I walked in the AR house and saw everyone they stopped and looked at me and said Hi are u Jayks new friend?"

"Um no.. I'm someone who disappeared years ago and I'm home now."

The girlfriends POV:"OMG APRIL!!!!! WE MISSED YOU!"

"CRIES AND SAYS I MISSED YOY GIRLS TO."

Blake's POV: "Runs up and almost tackles April and says I missed u!" I'm so glad ur okay."

"Smiles and says I missed u to Blake and I'm home forever now:)"

Tc hugs me and cries and says thank god ur okay we missed u so much, and this little puppy by me is Olly:)"

"I missed u guys to and aww omg he's so cute!"

Jayks POV: "Drew get ur ass done here!"

"No Jayk I'm sad and bored."

"April go up and surprise him:)"

"I will:)."

Goes up to Drew's room...

"Who's there!?!"

"Walks in and said hi Drew."

Drew's pov:"OMG U LOOK FAMILIAR TO ME!"

"WELL GUESS DUMBASS."

"(Jumps out of bed and pulls her into a hug and cries and says April I missed u so much." I never forgot u I've been looking everywhere for u."

"Awe omg Drew I missed u to I needed to come back cause I love u."

"I love u to (kisses her)."

"(Kisses back)."

"April are u staying this time?"

"Of course silly I need u cause without u Drew I'm nothing."

"Kisses her and says same I'm so glad ur back."

"Smiles and says me to."

"So let's cuddle."

"Of course Drew, but babe u need to get ur ass in the shower now!"

"Laughs and says I will, would u like to join me?"

"I would love to;)"

In the shower...

"So Drew.."

"Kisses her." Babe u know we can u know."

"Smirks and says babe that can wait."

"Smiles and says okay how about tonight."

"Yes:), but we need to be quiet."

"Smiles and says everyone's going out its just us two:)"

"Smiles."

To be continued...