5: part 2

April's POV:
"Jayk can Cameron come over?"

"Yes he can, but no PDA."

"Eww gross!."

"Laughs and says you are funny April, just be careful, some guys are bad."

"I know when they are bad, and I will be careful."

April's POV:
"Cameron was not awnsering my phone calls so I just decided to go to his house."

At his house....

"I opened the door and I heard a noise upstairs, so I go up there and then I find out that Drew's Girlfriend is in bed with Cameron! I thought he loved me."

At home...

"I walked in and slammed the door shut and ran to my room crying, but before that everyone was looking at me and Jayk ran to my room to see what's wrong."

"April what's wrong?"

"I went to see Cameron and he was in bed with Drew's girlfriend." I thought he loved me!, But I guess I was wrong

"April how dare he do that, your my sister! I'm going to kick his ass!"

"Don't kill him Jayk!"

"April I would never I'm just going to talk to him."

"Okay."

Drew's POV:
"Jayk what's wrong with April?"

"Well she just saw her boyfriend In bed with your Girlfriend."

"Wait what!?! Emma was there?."

"Yeah and she was enjoying that guy like they have been together before
You two even dated."

"That's why she's been ignoring my phone calls."

"Yep and I'm going to beat the shit out of that Cameron dumb face."

"May I help you?"

"Yes."

"Let's go kick some ass!!"

"Let's go!"

At Cameron's house....

Drew and Jayks POV:
"Knocks on door."

"Jayk is he even home??"

"He is, he's just hiding."

Opens door

"Drew what are you doing here! Said Emma."

"Well I'm here to break up with you!"

"But I still love you Drew!"

"No you don't, so just stop talking we are O-V-E-R! Now where this Cameron guy at?"

"Cameron someone is here to see you."

Cameron's POV:
"I walked to the door to see Drew and April's brother Jayk, shit I'm dead."

"You hurt my sisters feelings, she's at home crying and saying she will never love again, So I'm here because you deserve this (punces him in the face)." Come on Drew let's go see April."

At home...

Jayks POV:
"April!? Where are you?"

No awnser

April!

Opens door and she's gone.

"Jayk did you find April?"

"Drew she's missing!"

"What do you mean!?"

"She's not here, and her window and door is broken. Someone must have kidnapped her!!"

"Omg she's gone starts crying."

"Drew we will find her."

"Says how, we don't even know where she is."

"We will just have to drive around town let's call the girls to help.

Alyssa, Ally and Jordan Blake's girlfriend.

When they got to our house, all the girls were crying and freaking out, they want to find April.

The girls POV:
"We need to find her! She's our best friend, we can't go on without her let's get in the car and find her."

In the car...

Everyone is looking around for April, they all were out until 2am so they decide to go home and look the next day, but could not find her at all so they called the police, they are looking and they told us they will try their best to find her.

But the real question is What happened to April?

Next Chapter we will find out what happened to April so stay tuned