SKIPPING MONTH'S OF PREGNANCY..

April: " so I'm finally at 9 months, so much went by, Jayk finally forgave me and drew and said he can't wait to see the baby😊 I'm glad he's happy💕 him and Alyssa are finally getting married well not yet😏 he still needs to propose lol, he's nervous but I know she'll say yes cause she loves him:)" oh yeah I almost forgot me and drew are having a girl!!!!" We will be seeing her next week hopefully unless she wants to come early..

Drew: "I can't believe we are gonna be seeing our baby girl in weeks omg I'm so excited! I'm going to protect my girls💞"

Jayk: I'm gonna do it, I hope she says yes.."

Alyssa: "hey Jayk😘💕"

"Hey babe💞"
I got to ask you something

"What is it?"

"Look over there!"

"Turns to look" looks back to see jayk on his knees"

"Will you marry Me?, and become Mrs. Purdy?"

"Omg yes yes I'll marry you Jayk!" (Kisses him)

"(Kisses back)"

April:"so I'm walking to the living room to see Drew, when I stop in my tracks, I feel the rush of pain and water hit the floor beneath me"
Drew!! The pain😭"

Drew: " I hear a yell and run to see April screaming in pain and water beneath her, her water broke and she's on the ground in pain, but why is their blood!?!" April!!

April: " the last thing I hear is Drew yelling to me well I fall into deep sleep."

Sorry I haven't updated!

So what do u think happened to April?
Do u think she lost the baby?
Or no, did she accidentally fall and Cut something on her leg when she fell?

Tell me in the comments💞