Thugs

I woke up with the sound of bird chirping, I use my left hand to block the sun rays that's blinding my eyes.

"*yawn* that was some good sleep" I stretch my body to make a nice *crack* sound, after that I took off my black hoodie, red shirt, black jeans, wore a towel and go to the bathroom.

(Later)

I got out of the bathroom and realize something. "Oh no, nononono...Oh f*ck no!! I don't have any spare clothes!! THAT DAMN HEROBRINE!!!" I shouted, then I heard a loud knock at my room's door.

"Hey! Don't disturb other guests at 9 am in the morning!! Some of them may still be sleeping!!" An unknown voice said, I opened the door and found the cashier from last night at the door.

"Yeah, sorry about that" I apologize.

Sigh

" just don't do that again. Oh, the princess is waiting for you downstairs, you better get ready" He said.

"Ugh, you see... That's the problem.... I don't have any spare clothes"

"What th- your so lucky I'm in my good mood since last night" he face palmed.

"Fiiiine, I'll try to find some clothes for you to wear, but this is the last time I'll help you"

"Oh my God, thank you so much, someday I will repay your kindness, good sir" I saluted

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... Stay here until I get back" After that he walked downstairs to fulfill my request.

"Thats a relief...whew"

After some time he came back with some white shirt, black pants(yay black) and an armored hoodie?" Its a good thing that some weird looking guy left this, while rushing out of the inn"

I think I know what type of guy would wear this type of hoodie I examine the hoodie.

"Oh and take this too" handing out a pair of gloves. "Its a glove with some broken blades attached to it"

Yup confirmed it's an assassin I thought with a grin on my face.

"You better get ready right away, because the princess has waited for you for quite some time now" he reminded me.

"Oh yeah Cupa! Thanks for the clothes dude, tell her I'll be there in just a sec"

"Sure"

~literally a second later~

"I can't believe you already done in just a second" he said with a shocked face.

"Evan, you're already here" she said smiled

My God that smile, it's piercing through my heart, no I must.not.fall.in.love.with.a.3D.girl. I must keep my pride as an otaku! I closed my eyes while forgetting what I saw.

"Hm? What wrong Evan?" She asked worried.

"N-No its nothing" I replied

"Oh that's great then" She smiled again.

S**t, I took another direct hit! I need to change the topic! "A-Anyway, lets go outside now, shall we?" I offered her.

" hey dude, thanks for the bag man, I appreciate it!" I thank the cashier.

"Well, it's a part of the stuff that the weird looking guy left at the inn and I don't think I need it for anything" he smiled.

" I gotta go now Cupa is waiting for me, Cya!" I waved my hand at him and he waved back.