Weird people sometime became your friend

And I'm back baby! Wohoo!! First thing first, I'm sorry for not updating for a while, but after I saw this story hit 700 view, I kinda wanted to make it into a 1k reads, That'll be epic! So I was just thinking "Why not give this story another chapter/part?".

You guys miss me? No? Okay..

Anyway, here ya go. Enjoy!

3rd person view

The group of teenagers are currently walking inside the castle.

Butler Boy or Zack as Lily called him, recovered from his head injury thanks to the health potion 2, surprisingly he didn't have any simptoms of amnesia, that health potion must be a really good one.

But rather than having an amnesia, what he just got is the truma of making our protagonist, Evan, pissed off, so he kept his distance between him and Evan.

Speaking of Evan, he's talking with Cupa and Lily, their topic is..

"So there's two types of human in this world? Cube humans and regular humans.." Evan crossed his arms.

"Yup" both of the girls nodded.

"And what are these Cryomancers you're talking about? Are they really that strong?!" He exclaimed.

"Those said Cryomancers, eliminate no, froze our army of 1000 mobs with just 3 people.." Lily told Evan with a face full of sadness, " They'd almost even frozed me to death, but don't worry I'm fine now.." She shrug it off.

"I'm... Sorry for asking" Evan felt guilty.

"As Lily said! You don't need to worry Evan" Cupa out of the blue, slapped Evan's back.

"OWWW! CUPA! SERIOUSLY!?" Evan yelled angrily.

"Sometimes I wonder if your just a demon in girl's body Cupa" He said while rubbing his back against the wall.

"Bleh~" Cupa playfully sticking her tougue out.

And Lily tried to hide her laughter but failed, as for Zack, he just smirked at the situation.

~A full minute later~

"Ehh!? This is weird, where are they?!"Cupa scratched her head, confused.

The group is in a room, where people usually meet, guess what room is it.

Wrong, it's not the war meeting room.

Nope, it's not in front of the King, like some cliché story.

Why did you think they're going to meet at the bathroom!? Who does that?!

Give up? Of course you are, its the living room.(I don't where people usually people with royalty status used to meet, so I'm going to butcher it, by saying it's the living room)

"Hello there princess Cupa, if you wish to see the other princes and princesses, they're currently at the Battle Park" An old man, might be at his late fifties, wearing a butler suit like Zack with a Creeper Logo at his breast pocket.

"Why are they at the Battle Park?!" Cupa asked shocked.

"What's, a Battle Park?" Evan asked interested in this place called 'Battle Park'.

"As the name says, Battle Park is a place where people fight..... In a park" Cupa explained but it doesn't seems like it's the type of explanation Evan wants.