Characters...

I've been thinking of writing this for a while, It's like an intro for the Main character and Heroine

Oh and...

The real chapter is still in progress.

Let the chapter begins(I'll be putting this word in every chapters, starting from this chapter)

[~~~~]

Of course we're going to start with the MC.

Evan

A 15 years old teen, he's the Main Character with a childish personality.

He can't be serious at all, for example, he use a freaking sword as a baseball bat, and Zack's destructive lightning spear as its ball, it didn't end well obviously..

You may think of him as a stupid fellow, but he's surprisingly not..

He's kind, protective and hard working. He isn't naive either, so people will have a hard time taking advantage of him.

He knows how to fight, he can create his own moves, by using all of the martial arts that he learned by his father's teachings. (Silat, Karate, Kung fu, etc)

Even with his overpowered skills, he still have a hard time with the Human Mobs and MO(magical orb) users. (Well except for Zack XD)

Therefore, I gave him his own MO powers, 'The Crimson Flame' which I already gave him. But I have yet to show it in the story... Maybe next chapter.

I dunno😕😕

Anyways, there's gonna be a time when he will ignore his childishness, and enter serious mode, where he will unwear his extra clothes leaving only his t-shirt and pants. If the extra clothes is a hoodie and scraf, he will tie his hoodie at his waist and tie his scarf at his arm.

he will Wombo Combo the enemy non-stop untill he's/she's defeated and his eyes will shine a bit with its dark red colour.

[~~~~]

Now for the Main Heroine.

Cupa

She is the princess of the mob Creeper, one of Evan's friends, this may be obvious, but she's going to be Evan's first girlfriend, sooner or later.

Cheerfulness is her main personality, likes to smile, and rarely goes out without her favourite green hoodie. While always wearing the hood.

She only pulls back her hood, when she feels warm at heart.

She likes Evan but didn't realise it yet.

That's it I guess..