Character Development?

Hey, so the last chapter is my first time to write a Third P.O.V kind of chapter,It may have some flaws, amiright? So tell me what should I do to make it right (grammar,etc), criticise it if you need to, but I welcome and appreciate your positive comments..

And I've just reached 1k readers!!! Kyaaa! I'm so happy!! Ahem..

I'm done babbling, so Enjoy!

Evan's P.O.V

"Why do you want to fight me?!" I protested.

The girlish looking boy with jade-green, wearing a dark green hoodie, with darker green pants, and his name is Yeabi, I think? Is recovering himself at the Audience seat.

I yawned, I must be really tired huh, no doubt about it, I fought 2 battles today, and I'm in one right now.. Oh, she's replying to my question.

"Just one.." 2 fireballs formed, and 1 is floating behind her.

"And the reason is?" I unsheathed both of my swords, for defensive purposes.

"Because I never fought a human before, so this is my first and I really wanted to know how strong you are.." One of her fireballs, is flying towards me with speed.

I sighed.. I sheathes one of my swords, I can't remember why I have two in the first place. In truth I know how to use one sword more than two.

I took a step foward, with my right arm facing Blazette, lift it up while holding my sword and sliced vertically and hit Blazette's attack, which made it to cut in half instantly and dissappear without any trace.

It's not solid, I don't feel anything... I adjust how I hold my sword, now it's backwards.

"Come on, let's fight for real now!" I ran towards her.

"Okay, let the fight begins!" She spawned a whole bunch of fireballs.

~2 hours after the fight~

~night time~

"Man, how many fireballs did she threw at me again? My body is aching all over" I felt the bandage that's covers the burn mark at my cheek, thank goodness it's not gonna leave a scar.

"Well, that's what you get from getting too cocky" She touch the bandage, while walking beside me "Does it still hurts?"

"Just a little.." We stopped and locked in each others gazes, until "Why are you still holding my cheek?" I asked.

She slowly pull away her hand off me, and slowly walked away from me, with her back facing me, she replied "N-No reason" And her ears are red as a tomato... Is she blushing?

Nah, probably just my imagination..

I jogged to her, I noticed how slow she walk, but as a guy I gotta slow down"Where are we going anyway?"

"To this morning's inn" her face is a little red. Yup she's blushing.

"Cupa, don't you remember?" I continued talking as I walk... "I'm broke" I said.

"I don't think I can pay the inn's rent this time.." I cracked my knuckles out of habit.

"Don't worry, you can stay there as long as you want!" She's back to her old self as she showed me a cheerful grin, which is really cute.

So cute~.. I immediately looked away with my hand on my face to cover my beet red face.

"What's wrong?" She got closer to me.

I shook my head vigorously, and even slapped myself.

"A-Are you okay? Do you need a medicine or something?" She finally got away from me, Well not that much.

"No, its just that I can't stop blushing, when I see a girl's smilling face..." I slowly inhale and exhale, "I can't stand the cuteness"

"Wait, this couldn't be my fetish, oh god please no.."

Cupa laugh, " How can it be a fetish you idiot~!?"

"Ehh? What?" I said, clueless.

"You're an interesting person, Evan" She wiped off her tear.

"Uhhh, How?" I began to smirk.

"Well first, you defended the guard, most people would just report it at me, then you didn't tried to stay away from me, after my people started to insult you when we walked together at the town.."
With her cute face she looked at me.

"To be honest Cupa, those insults really hurts" I chuckled.

"But Evan, at the next day, you still walked together with me like nothing has happened, I felt bad about it and made you ran, causing your arm to hurt, is it still in pain?" She worryingly looked at me.

"Nah, Its long recovered, I can't beat Zack if this bad boy is injured!" I tapped my arm.

"And lastly, you refused to sleep at the castle, you know, most people don't usually get to sleep at a castle... Why did you refused?" She stopped walking, me as well.

So we're here at the inn, a quick thought.

"As for your question, I don't really know actually.. It's just doesn't feel, right to sleep there.." I was infront of her, and turned my body 180°

" Umm, Evan..." She pulled the hood of her green hoodie back.

"Yah?"

"Can we be friends?" Out of the blue, she asked me a question like that. The usual cheerful smile was replaced with a warm one.

"...." My eyes widened with Cupa's sudden request, but I already knew what I needed to say. Then I grinned,

"And here I thought we're already friends" with both of my hands in my hoodie's pockets.

I think this is the first time I saw her with her hood back. The chilly wind of the night blew Cupa's hair slowly and beutifully.

Cupa... Is a really beutiful girl, isn't she.. I'm lucky to even know her..

Another cold wind, really cold wind, which send chills down to my spine.

"Welp, It's cold ouside, so lets part ways" I exhale and the hot air I blew out turned white-ish.

She nodded slowly, wore her hoodie's green hood back to cover 1/2 of her hair and walked the opposite direction from me, which I am now going inside the inn.

" Evan there's one more thing I forgot to give you, can you please turn around for a sec?" I did as she said.

"Hm?" I hummed. I did as she says.

With no warnings whatsoever, I was given a side hug, with her arms locked to my neck and a peck at cheek by Cupa, after a short second, she pulled away from me, a light blush with a grin on her face.

"See you later" a wink, then she continues on her destination.

"......"

"....."

My cheek is flustered, and I can no longer feel cold, a hot-blushing face I'm having right now makes me ignore the temperature.

Well shoot, my first was taken. Let out a long sigh, and went into the inn. Still blushing.

Idiot Cupa...

And that's the end of this chapter, please vote, only if I deserve it though, it really means a lot to me.

I found this 1000k word barrier seems really short, especially when I always late at updating this story, so I'mma increase the limit to 2000k word.

Thanks for reading!