Chapter XXII

So, I just found these two while I was searching for some instrumental music <3 I love their covers you guys should check it out, especially bad blood and blank space. (Obviously a Swiftie.)

Dedicated to maryeuniice because she's being emotional yesterday and yeah, this shouldn't have happened yet, but I decided to because I wuv this human being so much.

And to sunshinepaulson because she hates me so much that she doesn't want to let me go. HAHA no, because the other day I was ranting about how sucky my work/writing is and yeah she told me lots of gorgeous words that lifted up my mood a bit. :3

I'm really thankful and truly blessed to have these wonderful people in my life. I often go to them whenever I want to vent my heart out and whenever I need some advices or some good laugh. :)

I dedicated it to these guys because they know THAT I'm so obsessed about one author in wattpad (from another fandom); I adore her works and the way she just writes the whole thing. Its amazing. I was like Oh my gosh I want to be like that, and then I kept on telling them about it like most of the time, that I think they're already irritated that I kept on talking about how beautiful it is and how it brought me into tears at 3am. HAHA, Yes guys i do Fangirl, a lot.

Happy reading Lovelies. :D

==================================================================================

Back leaned against the wall near the study table, she let her eyes follow every movement of her lover; who's now packing up her things the day before her graduation. She could feel herself tearing up, and little does she know that from the corner of her lover's eye, she could see the tears welling up in her winter-blues.

"Lils, you know that this is going to come right?" Sarah spoke softly as she zipped her bag close and put it down on the floor, near their bed.

"I do, but I never thought that time's so fast, it's just like you've just passed your thesis the other day and then I woke up a day before your graduation. I felt that we haven't spend enough time with each other. I want to spend more time with you, Sarah." Her voice was shaky as fear of losing her lover started to occupy her mind.

Sarah sighed as she was now sitting down on the edge of the bed, she motioned the blonde to sit next to her as she smiled. As Lily walked over to the bed and was about sit right next to her, she grabbed her wrist and pull her down into the bed with her.

"Sarah!" Lily shrieked, followed by a girlish giggle as Sarah wrapped her arms around her tightly as her back is pressed onto the brunette's body and kissed her neck softly.

"I know your weaknesses, tickles, hugs and kisses," Sarah chuckled as she let her lips linger on her lover's neck for a few seconds before letting Lily adjust their position so that they're now laying next to each other, holding hands, fingers intertwined while staring at the ceiling. "Babe, I'm going to miss these sweet cheesy moments of ours."

They both laughed as they recalled everything that they've been through, particularly all of the unforgettable moments that they've shared in this small room. As their laughter slowly died down, they shifted their body sideways to face each other. Sarah cupped Lily's face and let the pad of her thumb caress her cheek.

"I'm going to miss you so bad, Sarah, I'll miss waking up in your arms, I'll miss waking up to your scent and your tender kisses," Lily whispered softly as tears started to fall down from her eyes. "I'll miss going out with you after class to grab some dinner whenever we don't have the luxury of time to cook for our food, I'll miss watching the stars and the sunset with you, I'll miss your cheesy words and out of tuned singing that lulls me to sleep, I'll miss your..."