Chapter One : The Kissing

BAZ

I am looking at Simon. Not actually looking, staring at him. He is so, so handsome.

I would like to bite him. To make him infinite. To make him stay with me forever. But I don't think forever is enough. I want more than forever with him. I want infinity. I want to kiss him an infinite amount of times. I want to touch his skin an infinite amount of times. I want him an infinite amount of times.

But there is only one Simon Snow and he is sitting in front of me, reading a book. The way he reads is adorable. The way he turns the pages is so sexy and the way he frowns his eyebrows when something is disturbing in his books is really driving me crazy. I want to eat him. I want to devour him. I just want him all. For myself, forever.

I know it is impossible and it breaks my heart. I won't Turn him. I won't make him a monster. I won't make him like me, a blood sucking monster. He doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve him. But I love him. I love him more than I love myself (doesn't happen a lot actually). I could die for him. I could do anything for him, except stop kissing him. Impossible for me, sorry.

                                                                                  SIMON

I am reading a book. But I'm not concentrated on it. I am observing Baz. My one and only love. He his scrutinizing me and the best part of it is that he doesn't notice that I let him watch me.

I love watching the way he eats me with his eyes. The way I know he wants to bite me. It is very sexy. No one could resist his perfect face. His perfect nose. His perfect hair. His perfect lips. Oh his lips. The best part of his body. Always cold but always so soft and sweet. He doesn't tastes like blood. At all. He tastes like candies. Very very sweet candies.

I could kiss him all day long if he let me. I wouldn't mind becoming a vampire. Being by his sides every day till the end of days is a pretty attracting future. But he won't. I know he thinks he doesn't deserve me but I do think he does. He is the most perfect guy I've ever seen and I love him. If I deserve him, he deserves me. Forever.

He keeps observing me and I can't let him do anymore. I stand and he looks surprised.

« Is something wrong my love ? »

My love ... He will kill me one day.

I don't talk much but I get closer to him. I bite my lower lip which I know he loves, and sits on his legs. I put both my hands on his chest and I feel each and every muscle of his body.

I bow closer to him and I kiss his cheek.

                                                                                  BAZ

He is kissing my cheek and I can't move. I am possessed by him. He takes my hand and puts it at the back of his head. I feel his hair on my palm and I finally can move. I touch his head and his face. He is still kissing my cheek and I put his head backwards. I touch his lower lip with my finger and he fakes bitting it. I can't. I bring his head closer to mine and kiss him.

Kiss him like it's the last time I will have a chance to. Like the last time I will be able to touch him. To feel him. I love him.

« I love you Snow. I love you Simon. »