Chapter 6 :

SIMON

It is still weird for me to realize that I am in the arms of a guy. I don't know if I will ever be perfectly fine with it.

I still remember seeing him like an enemy but as my closest friend at the same time. He has always been my best friend and my worst enemy. It has always been I love you, me neither.

I see him on the ground and I know I love him and I will all my life. I stand up and I am still naked. I know he is not asleep anymore and that he is watching me but I don't mind. Actually it is a pretty good sensation to feel his eyes on my body. I turn to face him and like I expected him to, he is watching me. I smile and he starts laughing. I know he loves watching me.

Especially when I am naked.

BAZ

I love watching him naked. His body is so perfect. His abs are perfect. Not to hidden but not to muscled either. Just right in the middle. His pecs are just the perfect size and I have only one word to describe him. Perfection.

I stand and he takes me in his arms. It feels good to feel his skin on mine. I really like that. A lot.

There is a knock on the door.

"Who's that ?" I shout.

"It's me Penelope".

I had forgotten about her during these perfect hours with Simon.

"You can't come in now."

We have to clean all this mess.

And get dressed.